Dads best friends son. CB

FOUR MONTHS LATER

You and Con went on multiple dates since then. He asked me to be his girlfriend two months ago. A perfect time, he bought me on a seaside picnic and then he asked me by having Rex have it on his back. It was perfect. My dad doesn't know we're dating, only my mom, Simon and Kelly and Lewis and the lads.

Today me and  Con are just getting everything ready. Like our outfits for tonight. We are telling dad we are dating, nerve wrecking yet excited because his finally going to know we are dating. We told the fans but made them promise to never mention it. Till after we tell dad. I'm nervous but so is Con, his afraid my dad will him. Which he won't, I hope.

We soon have lunch and then relax for the day.  I soon go get ready and see that Con is ready. We go down and sit and wait for 6.

"Y/N what if he hates me?" asked Con. "He won't, I hope." said Y/N. We kiss and then finally go to Bills. We sit in the corner and wait for my family. Kelly, Simon and Lewis is already here. "You guys nervous?" asked Kelly. "Yeah" said Con. I nod. "You will be fine" said Kelly. "I know, he warned me not to date him and I didn't listen but I swear he won't take him away, Con is the one for me" said Y/N. My dad and mom walk in and sit. "Why are the Balls here?" asked dad. "Dad.... me and Con are dating" said Y/N. "What?! I told you not to!" said dad. "Are you mad! I love you him" said Y/N. "Puppy love" said dad. "We have been dating 3 months basically 3 months. Mom accepts it. The Balls accept, you know what piss off. I only need mom, Kelly, Simon and Lewis and Connor. Not you" said Y/N. "Fine. I'm out, Danielle come on" said dad. "No.... I'll stay." said mom. Dad walks out.

2 YEARS LATER

It's our two year anniversary.

We are going to this fancy restaurant in London

We are going to this fancy restaurant in London. Con comes down and smiles at me. "Your beautiful, amazingly beautiful" smiled Con. "Your so handsome," smiled Y/N. I smile to myself and we go to the restaurant. We go in and have our fancy dinner. I smile. We go for a walk and stop at the train station to go to Brighton. We go to the pier and I look at him. He looks nervous. He kneels down. "Ever since we met I knew I loved you, and I want to ask.... Will you marry me?" asked Con. "Yes!" said Y/N. He slides the ring on my hand and I smile and kiss him. Everyone claps.

NEXT YEAR WEDDING

It's my wedding day and I have to get ready. I have a surprise for Con and everyone. I smile.

We head to the venue, an old mansion outside of Brighton

We head to the venue, an old mansion outside of Brighton. We get there and I asked James to walk me down the aisle, my mom wanted someone close to me, and James is my best best best friend and like a brother to me. 

We walk down the aisle and I see Con crying. 

Vows

"When we met years ago, I just thought oh she's nice..... Then we saw each other again, at my families BBQ and we snuck off cause I wanted to get to know you even better then I did, I'm so glad I did, I met the love of my life that day. I will look after you when your sick, injured, pregnant, sad, happy, mad, annoying even. I love you" said Con. 

"Well I can beat that.... I always thought I'd never find my soul mate.... but I did..... I wish we talked more from ages 3 to when we met again, but we did meet so it was fate... my dad still doesn't like you and I honestly don't care.... I promise to look after you through lots and lots of bad and good things. I love you. And so does our baby" said Y/N. He looks at me. He smiles. He kisses me. "Wait till after" said the priest. We soon swap rings and we kiss as husband and wife. 

The reception went brilliant. 

NINE MONTHS LATER

We welcomed our baby boy and girl on the 21st July. Blake Oliver and Bethany Isla Ball. 

I found my true love, Connor Samuel John Ball. Our two kids are the light of our life. I love my family.