Imagine for Angie

Your best friends with Tristan Evans. You secretly like Brad, what you don't know is that Brad likes you and always TELLS the boys how much. Their sick of him going on and on.

I'm going over to Tris's house to have a movie night with all the boys. I smile when I'm getting ready. We're spending the night watching movies and food and drinks and fun. 

I get in my car and drive to Tris's house. I knock and he opens the door. "Hey Angie finally!" smiled Tris. I smile. "Hey" smiled Angie. I walk in and sit down. Tris sits beside Con. Brad walks in and sits beside me. James is on the left of me. Tris turns on Unfriended. Great what a great movie, NOT! It starts and I frown. "Do you not like scary movies?" asked Brad. "No.... I'm terrified of them!" said Angie. "I'll protect you" smiled Brad. I blush and nod. It gets to the scary part where one of them gets killed. I scream! Brad wraps his arms around me. "Oh my god!" said Angie. "It's fine, it's over" said Brad. I nod into Brad's chest. I can feel the others looking at me but I don't care. I watch the rest of. 

Many jumps and screams later it's over. "My turn to pick!" said Angie. Tris nods. I turn on Me Before You. Everyone groans but Brad. I sit back down and Brad wraps his arm around me. I smile and watch the movie.

 "Hey how about we play truth or dare?" asked James. We all nod. We sit in a circle. "OK Con first! Truth or dare?" asked Angie. "Dare" said Con. "Um lick James' arm" said Angie. Con goes and licks James' arm. Everyone laughs but James and Con. "OK Brad truth or dare" said James. "Um.... dare" said Brad. "Lick the floor" said James. Brad does it. I frown. "Angie truth or dare?" asked Brad. "Wait before you say it, me and James and Con give her what she has to do" said Tris. We nod. "Dare" said Angie. "Kiss Brad on the lips" said James. I look at Brad, his blushing and so am I. 

I crawl over and sit in his lap and kiss him. He places his hands on my hips and I place mine on his neck but move my hands up into his hair and rake my fingers through his brown, curly locks. We don't hear the lads leaving. We soon pull apart. "I like you Angie!" said Brad. "I like you too, the lads knew I liked you" said Angie. "The lads knew I liked you" said Brad. "So what now?" asked Angie. "I was wondering if you'll be my girlfriend?" asked Brad. "Yes" smiled Angie. We kiss again.

The lads walk back in. "So?" asked Con. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend" said Brad. "YAS!" said Tris. They hug us and we continue our movie night.

I hope you liked it!!

It was fun to write!

Lorna Xx