Your Shawn Mendes sister Part2

Hang out which means date and first kiss ;)

Five days later

Shawn has gone home, to visit mom and dad and Aaliyah. Your sitting at home, resting and just texting friends. You hear your phone ding, you take it out and see Con texted you.

From Con

Hey.... wanna hang today?

To Con

Yeah, of course :)

From Con

Be there in 20!!

To Con

OK! See you soon:)

I go get dressed. I go back down. I didn't know how dressed up I should dress, one because he said hang not a date. Two I wore heeled boots because it makes it seem dressy but it's not. I hear a knock. I go answer it. "Did you walk?" asked Y/N. "Yeah, it was only 5 minutes" said Con. I nod and smile. "So what's planned?" asked Y/N. "You'll have to drive" said Con. I grab my keys and bag and we go to the car. We get in and I start the car.

"So where am I driving to?" asked Y/N. "Brighton" said Con. I nod and start driving. I stop at a service station half way through the drive to get snacks, drink and gas. Then start the journey down. 

We soon get there. The ride down was crazy, we were singing songs all the way down. Just shows we're good together. I park the car in a car park and pay for it. We go down to the beach and walk along the beach. "So sea life?" asked Con. "Yeah" said Y/N. We buy tickets and go in. "So Y/N, I was wondering do you think this is a date?" asked Con. "Well.... kinda but hang doesn't give the impression but I would love it's a date" said Y/N. "Well that's good!" smiled Con. "You should have said date! I would have put make up on!" said Y/N. "You look beautiful without it!" smiled Con. "Your smooth" said Y/N, laughing. 

After the sea life we go for dinner in Nando's and walk down to the beach to have ice cream and walk along the beach. "Thanks for today" smiled Y/N. "It was amazing! Wanna head back? It's a long drive" said Con. "Yeah," said Y/N. We go to the car and drive home. We get to my house and we go inside. We sit on the sofa and smile to each other. We watch tv and I can feel him looking at me. I look at him and he blushes but keeps staring. He starts leaning in and so do I. Our lips touch and I press my lips forcefully against his. My hands slide to the back of his neck and into his hair, he slides his hands down to my hips and holds them in place. We are soon making out. He pulls me onto his lap and we kiss harder and stronger. He licks my lips for entrance and I let him in, our lips fight for dominance, he wins. We pull back for a air a few seconds later. I smile to him. "Wow!" smiled Con. "Yeah.... wow. I liked that. I like you" smiled Y/N. "I like you too" smiled Con. He pecks my lips. 

It's soon bedtime and Con is staying in the guest room, he wanted it that way, said he would prefer to wait till we're official to share a bed. I agree. I did lots of stuff fast last time, this time a little bit slower. That kiss gave me tingles, butterflies and sparks. Maybe Con is my true love, my soulmate. I fall asleep smiling to myself.

Part 2 done!

Don't forget you want an imagine comment NAME, PLOT AND BOY!!!

Lorna Xx