Pregnancy Series part 2

Telling his and your parents:

It's been 4 weeks since you found out about the mini Simpson. It's time to tell his and your parents. So Anne-Marie and Derek, his mom and dad, and his sister Natalie. Your parents, Y/M/N and Y/D/N and your brother who is older, Y/B/N, his married and has a three old, Oscar. Your nervous, your dad and brother are over-protective. I go get ready, we are having lunch with my family and dinner with his. So I'll be switching to something a little fancy. I have a tiny bump, you'll only notice it when I am in my underwear and bra. Which Brad loves looking at, my bump. "Babe? You ready?" asked Brad. "Yeah" smiled Y/N. We hopped in his car and drove to my parents house.

We knock and my brother opens the door. "Hi sis, walk in" said Y/B/N. We walk in. "Lunch will be ready in a few, toastie's and crisps, is that alright?" asked mom. "Yeah of course" said Brad. I smiled at him. His perfect. My older brothers baby boy ran in. "Hi Oscar" smiled Brad. "Brad! Play cars with me?" asked Oscar. "Of course, squirt" smiled Brad. They sat on the floor and played cars. I took a picture. His going to be the best dad in the world. I sit beside him. "You will be the best daddy in the world, baby" smiled Y/N, whispering so Oscar doesn't hear. Soon your called in for the food. You both walked in with Oscar on Brad's hip. "Um before we start we have an announcement" said Brad. They look at us. "I found out four weeks that there is a bun in the oven" said Y/N. "Your oven still has the bun in it?" asked Y/D/N. "No. As in there is a baby in my stomach" said Y/N, smiling. "Your pregnant?" asked mom. "Yes" smiled Y/N. "WHY YOU SMILING YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE!" yelled dad and Y/B/N. "No I didn't. Brad is amazing with Oscar and every little kid. His ready and so am I. We better go, we have to get ready for Brad's family, if you can't accept the baby, your not my parents. Or my brother. So let's go Brad" said Y/N. We walk out and walk to the car. We drive home. I go in and put on a dress, flats and change my bag.

We get in the car again and drive to Jamie Oliver's Italian

We get in the car again and drive to Jamie Oliver's Italian. We walk in and spot, Anne-Marie, Derek and Natalie. We walk over. "Hey how are you?" asked Nat. "Good, maybe not because of a fight with my family, but good." said Y/N, a small smile on your face. "I'm sorry" said Anne. "It's fine, really" said Y/N. We order our food. "So mom, dad, Nat don't go mad when we hand you this card" said Brad. We got Anne a nanny card, a granddad car for Derek and an aunt one for Nat. They open it. Also three scan pictures are in there. They open it and gasp. "Your giving us a grandchild?" asked Anne. "Yeah I know it's early, we're not married but---" started Y/N tille Anne cut me off, "Oh my! I'm so happy! I will have to make a room for him or her beside Brad's so if you guys stay or we babysit him/her! Derek isn't this amazing!" smiled Anne. Derek has tears in his eyes. "I should give you a serious talk to but I'm so happy about this! Anne, we finally have a grandchild, granted from our youngest and we thought you would be the last and Nat would give us one first! Brad, Y/N I love you both! Y/N your a Simpson even if you are not married yet!" smiled Derek. "Thank you so so much for making me an aunt!" smiled Nat. "No problem, but thank you, for taking this well! You guys are honestly the best" said Y/N, smiling big. "What about your parents?" asked Derek. "Oh they didn't like it, that I am having a baby with Brad, this early." said Y/N, frowning. "Well they don't deserve a lovely, kind young woman like you, you have us. If you need advice on pregnancy, when the baby is born, come to me, after all I am your mother in law and I will help you" smiled Anne. "So will I, especially if it's a mini Brad, you'll need it" laughed Nat. "Thanks you guys! It's just I wish my family took it this way!" smiled Y/N. We ate, talked and we all went home.

Me and Brad lying in bed, smiling at each other. "It started bad but end good, hopefully the boys accept it along with everyone in the crew." smiled Y/N. "They will, trust me. Imagine when the baby is older, we're married, The Vamps still together, and you come on tour with me, you and mini Simpson. Exploring the world together, as family, when he or she gets older, we give him/her a sibling. Growing old together, I love you and that's why I want to ask you..... Will you marry me?" asked Brad. "Yes!" cried Y/N, smiling through the tears! He gave me the ring and I gasp at how beautiful it is!

 "Yes!" cried Y/N, smiling through the tears! He gave me the ring and I gasp at how beautiful it is!

I love the simplicity of the ring. We fall asleep, with Brad yet again with his hands on my small bump.

SURPISE an engagement!

Hope you enjoyed now for burgers and curly fries!

Lorna X