You Love Him and He Loves You but he has a kid

Your dating Tristan for 3 months now and he always has to be home by 8pm. Sharp. That's why I'm going to talk to him. Whenever we make out, I try for something more but he has an excise his mom is visiting. So he leaves. I wanna find out. I call him and ask me to meet him at the park.

I see him and walk over. "Hey baby" said Tris. "Tristan why do you have to go home at 8 every night." said Y/N. "I just do, baby I thought you understood." said Tris. "Oh and when I try to go further you go home. Why? You don't love me?"asked Y/N. "I love you! I-I am just not ready!" said Tris. "If your not able then I can't be with you. I'm done. I love you so much but I can't have a part time boyfriend." said Y/N, tearfully. I walked away. He kept calling me. I kept walking and got home. I lock the door and lie down and cry. He just doesn't love me, I understand that. With that I have lunch and cry.

At 11 I go to bed.

NEXT DAY

I wake up to get ready.

It's soon lunch and I hear a knock

It's soon lunch and I hear a knock. I open the door and see a small girl. "Hi are you lost sweetie, what's your daddies and mummies names?" asked Y/N. "I'm Louisa Evans. My daddy is Tristan Evans and mummy left us when I was born. My daddy is sad. I found the address and I came here. He won't stop crying to grandma. Brad drove me. Please help him, he loves you" said Louisa. "Let me grab my coat and bag, OK sweetie" said Y/N. I grabbed my stuff and we left. "Hi Y/N, I'm sorry about yesterday." said brad. I nod. We get there. "I'm going to be in Lou's room while you and Tris talk." said Brad. I walk in and see......

P.2 

I see Tris crying. I go over and kneel in front of him. "Tris baby. Why didn't you tell me about Louisa?" asked Y/N. "I thought you would leave me, But you did in the end" said Tris. "You should have told me, I would have understood especially since Louisa is an amazing little girl, how old is she?" asked Y/N. "5" said Tris. "Wow she's very smart" smiled Y/N. "Thanks. I wanna know if you'll be mine again?" asked Tris. "Yes please. I love you so so so much" smiled Y/N. I kiss him. He smiles. "I have to tell you about her mom, me and her mom were together two years. She got pregnant and she seemed so excited and I was super excited, even though I was in a band, when Lou was born the day after she signed the birth cert, she told them to give her paperwork to be not a parent of Lou. So I got new cert redone with just me, they said if I ever get married, I can redo it and add her name" said Tris. "I'm sorry, Lou is an amazing child and your an amazing person, I'm in love with" said Y/N. Lou runs in with Brad. "Are you together again?" asked Lou. "Yes, sweetie" said Y/N. Lou hugs us. We smile. "Hey Lou how about you stay with me tonight and let daddy and Y/N celebrate in their way" said Brad. She nods and goes to pack. 

Me and Tris go get my stuff and come home and have dinner. Soon we are on his bed, watching tv. We soon kiss and well that leads to you know what. 

Two years later, we welcomed out baby boy, Lucas Oliver Evans. I adopted Lou. We got married five months after he was born.

It's brilliant how much love we have for each other and the kids. 

SECOND ONE DONE!

Lorna Xx