Pregnancy series part 5

Your six month scan, finding out the gender.

Today is the six month scan and finding out the gender. Brad is really excited for the gender reveal. "Y/N, baby come on!" said Brad. I go down. "Don't rush a 6 month pregnant lady" said Y/N. Brad nods. We get in the car and drive to the hospital. We have two names, a boy name and a girl name. 

We get there and wait to be called in. It's exciting, we could have a boy or girl. I'm honestly excited for either gender, I love my baby. "Y/N Y/L/N" called the receptionist. We walk in and I go lie on the bed and lift my top up. She puts the gel on my stomach and gets the wand and goes around my stomach. "Your baby is healthy, the right size and I hear you want to find out the gender" said doctor Kelsey. "Yes please" said Y/N and Brad. "Your having a baby...... girl!" smiled Doctor Kelsey. Brad has tears in his eyes and smiling. I am just crying tears of happiness. We get seven scan pictures. We go home. We call Brad's family and the lads. 

They come at the same time. "Come in and sit down" said Brad. We have six boxes with baby grows that say I'm a girl on it. We are honestly so excited. "Open your presents" smiled Y/N. They open it at the same time. "It's a girl" smiled everyone. "Yeah we have a beautiful Isabella Felicity Simpson." smiled Y/N. Everyone cheers! "Just like us, we had Nat first then Brad." smiled Anne. I smile. We have a group hug. "I'm going to text my family the news." said Y/N. I smile.

To mom 

Just to let you, dad and Y/B/N know me and Brad are having an Isabella Felicity Simpson and we are engaged. If you want to come to the baby shower you can only if you are positive and looking forward to the wedding and the baby.

From mom

Congrats! Dad and Y/B/N are not angry anymore, their sad. I'm sorry xx

To mom

OK gtg!

We are tweeting out today. Brad goes on Twitter. 

BradleyWillSimpson: We are having a baby girl! Isabella Felicity Simpson. Thanks to my beautiful finance, Y/N Love you to the moon and back ;)

Y/N_Y/L/N: Our baby Isabella Simpson! Can't wait for her to come into this world! :) Love you Brad!

Afterwards we just have pizza and everyone then leaves and we go to the bed, the same position as usual.

OK NEXT ONE IS DRUM ROLL PLEASE....BANG.....BANG....DONG....DONG...BANG....DONG!

BABY SHOWER :) 

Lorna Xx