Imagine for Hannah

@BradSimpsonlovexoxo

I'm a stand up comedian and I'm performing at the Teen Choice Awards. I'm quite nervous because they asked me and I said yes, I have a Youtube channel which I dedicate to funny stuff.

The Vamps are going to be there and of course I have the biggest crush on Brad Simpson, and I am nervous more now because he'll be watching me telling jokes and stuff. I'm wearing a beautiful dress! It's not long because I'm not changing when I'm doing the stand up comedy.

My mom once told me I would never be where I am today, but I am here and ready. I start getting ready, curling my hair and light make up. I put my dress on, it's white and has different coloured butterflies. I smile. My shoes are small heels, with butterflies on the strap. My manager thinks I should wear a long dress but I disagree.

Soon the show is starting and I am going on. I walk on. "Hi everyone! My names Hannah! Now when I was younger my parents always said fake laugh at old people but why did I actually laugh at them then" said Hannah. Everyone laughed, I saw Brad laughing. I smile. "One time I'm sitting in school and the teacher blurts out 'I'm stupid' and someone yelled back 'my boat is the same'" said Hannah. Everyone laughed. Brad is cry laughing. I smile bigger.

Soon it's over and I go backstage. I go find my seat. I watch everyone either win or perform. Afterwards I head to the after party and I spot Brad. His walking towards me. "Hey I'm Brad" said Brad. "Hey I'm Hannah" said Hannah. We get talking. We swap numbers. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" asked Brad, blushing. "I'd love to" smiled Hannah. I smile and he smiles.

TWO DAYS LATER

It's the date and I'm so excited! My dress is slightly everything but summery. I hear the door bell ring. I open the door. "You look amazing, Hannah" said Brad. "You look handsome!" said Hannah. Brad kisses my cheek. We go to the restaurant, Jamie Oliver's Italian. 

I order pasta and Brad orders pizza. Throughout the date we talk about ourselves, our jobs, our families, pets, fears, etc. We have lots in common. He told me he can't wait for his album and the fact he loves his dog Jesse shows me how loving he is, his a real family man and I love that. 

When we finish, we go to my house and we stand outside. "Well I had a brilliant night and dinner" smiled Hannah. "I did too, see you tomorrow" smiled Brad. "Tomorrow, wow that fast?" asked Hannah. "Yeah, that fast" smiled Brad. We stare at each other, we lean in and kiss. I feel everything going off, sparks, tingles and butterflies(more like Rhinos). I go in and go to bed smiling. I finally got the man of my dreams!

I hope you liked it Hannah! It as been fun to write! Sorry I'm not a good stand up comedian tried my hardest!

Lorna Xx