His your teacher PART FOUR(last part)

Y/N'S POV:

Brad

You both have been dating for a while, you both soon realise that you love each other. Brad has invited you to his house for a date, you have actually been dating for 5 months. Next month your finished school forever. Until university, that is.  You really do love him, and that says a lot, you had some boyfriends but it never led to love, which never really shocked you. You get ready and see that his already here, it is dangerous but you both don't care. You get in his car and go to his apartment. You both go in and sit down. Brad gets up to get some drinks. He walks back in and see your dancing to Shawn Mendes. He just smiles. What he doesn't realise is that his door is on latch, maybe he never knew, maybe he forgot but it leads to trouble. You both lean in and kiss. Your principal walks in, Brad forgot him and Mr Reynolds are best mates. "BRADLEY SIMPSON! YOU ARE KISSING A STUDENT! HOW DARE YOU!" yelled Mr Reynolds. We jumped apart. "Steve.... look I'm sorry! She is 18! I didn't break any laws! I love her!" said Brad. "I love you too" you said. "Your fired" said Mr Reynolds. Brad just nods. He left. Well that was fun, not.

You eventually told your parents, they accepted it straight away, you ended up married and had a daughter. What you didn't expect when she hits 18 to fall in love with her History teacher. 

James

Your going out on date in another city, so you can be in public and not James' house. You are going to Brighton, which is so pretty damn cool. Your are hanging out in the park first even in your pretty dress, which you don't mind, it's a nice evening and you are happy with the dress and shoes. You spot your parents. You duck and hide, but alas not fast enough as they have spotted you, they walk over and look at me. "Why are you with Mr McVey?" asked mom. "Oh um we ran into each other and he was making sure I got to my um date safely" you said. "Yeah right, your holding hands." said mom. "Um we're dating" you said. Mom smiled. "Well about time. We already knew. Of course your father was my teacher. We don't mind." said mom. We just smile at them. "I love you, Y/N" smiled James. "I love you too, Jay" you smiled.

Your parents accepted it and everyone in yours and James did as well, no one minded. You had two boys. Your happy and really loving your life. Soon we will have our princess.

Con

What you expected when you finished school was to be with Con, which you are, but your afraid to tell your parents. Even if he isn't your teacher but you said I love you. Lot your virginity to Con and are not pregnant so telling them is important, you told Con's family and they love you and you love them. Your parents are strict, mad strict. 

You go in and Con is with you. "Mom, dad this is my boyfriend Connor" you said. "Your teacher, I'm sorry Mr Ball you'll have to leave" said mom. "I can't and I won't I love your daughter and she loves me. We are giving you a grandchild" said Con. "Y/N how could you? GET OUT BOTH OF YOU" yelled mom. We packed my bags and we left. 

You had a baby boy and called him Adam. You got married five months after he was born. Your parents never came around to you dating.

Tris

One thing that you guys hated was hiding, so when you left, you went to college and Tris came with you and taught in the local school. Your parents died three months ago, to be honest they would have accepted him. Your grandparents though, love him and are happy we are together and you are happy as well. You never expected to fall in love with your teacher but it's what the heart wants and you love Tris.

You both got married three years later and had three kids, two girls and one boy, Eva is the oldest, Evan second oldest and finally Felicity. You both love each other and your kids.

DONE AND DUSTED!