Connor imagine

Your a chef

I own a restaurant and I do the cooking which is fun. My boyfriend Con is in The Vamps. He always seems to visit with Brad, James and Tris. If they have a meeting they come here. I have five stars for the food being excellent. I'm pretty much bloody happy. Anyway today is a meeting about expanding the restaurant to Ireland and other parts of UK and Scotland. I smile.

I finally get there and go in and sit down. "It's going to take around a year. We have found places. We have bought them. Now just buying the furniture and also decorating it." Said Jim. "Yes. Of course. I would love to visit the places to make sure the restaurants are my style" said Y/n. We finish and I go home. "How was the meeting?" Asked Con. "Great!" Smiled Y/n. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on Holidays" said Con. "Con I can't right now. I'm the chef and the owner" said Y/n. "I know but you need a break" said Con. I look at him. "Just listen. This is important go with your family or friends" said Y/n. "I want to go with you!" Said Con. "I'm sorry! My job is my dream!" Said Y/n. "Baby princess this is why I already bought the tickets" said Con. "I'm not going!" Said Y/n. "You know what I'll bring Lewis! At least he'll want to spend time with me unlike you!" Yelled Con. "Oh sorry fuck you!" Said Y/n. I walk off and go to my restaurant to help out. I go in and sit down. I make Marconi and cheese. I sit down to eat my dinner. I go and text Con.

Connor

I deeply want to go on holidays with you. I'll be home soon!

I get in my car and drive home. I go in and see Con crying to Lewis. Lewis walks over to me. "Seriously? He only wants time with you! I told him be careful around chefs! Did he listen? NO you better make it up to him. He cancelled the holiday just so you know. I run out and drive to the holiday agencies. "Hi! I would like to book two tickets to Mykonos!" Said Y/n. "For when?" Asked Kayla. "Tomorrow" said Y/n. She hands me the tickets, hotel sheet and I pay her and then I drive home. I go in.

"CON PACK YOUR BAGS! MYKONOS IS WAITING!" Yelled Y/n. Con looks at me and runs to me to kiss me.

Next day we go to MYKONOS.

We have a fab time.

Just a quick Imagine

Lorna Xx