20 facts about me!

1: My name is Lorna Hayes.

2: I'm 17.

3: My birthday is the 6th September 1999.

4: I was meant to be born in August.

5: I had a dog called Zoey, she was 14 when she got put down. She got put down on the 28 January 2014, 3 years ago.

6: I'm from Dublin, Ireland.

7: I go to an all girls school.

8: I wear glasses cause I'm short sighted.

9: I am tall.

10: I wear a ring all the time.

11: I have a necklace with L on it and I haven't taking if off in 3 years. I put it on the 28 January 2014.

12: I love Little Mix, The Vamps, The Tide, New Hope Club, Niall Horan and J.K Rowling.

13: Favourite book series has to be Harry Potter, it's amazing!

14: My favourite show on Netflix has to be Teen Wolf, 13 Reasons Why and Riverdale.

15: I love dogs.

16: I love writing stories.

17: I love doing make up.

18: I had a fight with a friend and she turned into a bitch to me and my friend and we don't like her.

19: I love YouTube.....Zoella, Pointlessblog, Sacconejolys, etc.

20: last one...... I love the new remake of Beauty and The Beast with Emma Watson as Belle!!!!!!

There you go there is my twenty facts about me! Now you know a little about me!

LornaHayes:)

P.S Who likes Risk it all by The Vamps? Or Make up by New Hope Club???

Comment your favourite Vamps song and your favourite song that isn't from the vamps.:)

Mine has to be Volcano ft Silento
And my fav that isn't front the Vamps is
No more sad songs ft machine gun Kelly by Little Mix
Or
Best Behaviour By Louisa Johnson
OR
This is the life by Reggie N' Bollie