Tristan Imagine

Your a princess and his a servant

Your the Princess of England and Tristan is a servant and you know him for being the one who left special things for you. You know for a fact it's him, he leaves letters with T.E. Tristan Evans. You slowly fell in love with him. The same with him. It's time for the annual ball and you sent a letter to Tristan.

Tristan Evans

Please meet me at my room at 6 I need to talk to you and oh tell no one about this till you know what it's about.

Y/N xxx

I soon get ready for the ball. Soon it's six and a knock sounds through. I go open it and see Tris. I pull him in and close the door. "Your majesty" said Tris. "Y/n, Tris. I need you to tell me your secret?" Said Y/n. "I-I can't I will get killed or fired" said Tris. "Tris you won't. I'll save you" said Y/n. "I am in love with you and I know you want a prince not a servant" said Tris. I look at him and all of a sudden I kiss him. He kisses back. "I am in love with you too" said Y/n. He smiles and kisses me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Tris. "Yes" smiled Y/n. I kissed him again.

I make him change into a suit I bought him. We go down and go to my parents. "Mom, dad this is Tristan my boyfriend" said Y/n. They laugh. "It's not funny. I am in love with him" said Y/n. "Oh come on HIS a servant" said mom. "So? A king doesn't need to be a prince" said Y/n. They look at us. "Sweetie, they look in love" said dad. Mom looks at him. "Then your a fool. Letting our daughter date him!" Said mom. "Excuse me mother. I love him. He will be King. So please go to hell" said Y/n. Dad chuckles. Me and Tris go dance.

Two years later

Me and Tris got married and became King and Queen. My mom left, divorced my father and he fell seriously ill and died after our wedding. He never got to see us become King and Queen or his grandchild Oliver Vance Evans be born.

Me and Tris love each other and who cares if you fall in love with a servant their people too.

Damn I'm on a roll!

Lorna Xx