Bloody hell

Soooo I got 3.6K reads and 318 votes and 448 comments on this story like what????

I started this in April because my old book ran out of chapter limits and this book is doing super good!!

Book number one has 27.7K reads, 690 votes and 159 comments!

I am blowing away with you guys! You make me writing this book worth while if no one was reading, voting or commenting on this book I'll probably would have gave up!

Through everything I enjoy writing!

I am day to day working on my writing style!

I just hope you guys are loving this as much as I!

I love reading The Vamps Prefs and Imagines books, their good aren't they!

Like seriously 27.941% of readers in the USA like what?

42.647% reading in the U.K. Like seriously what?

Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Greece, Portugal, India, Philippines, Australia, Brazil, Canada all read this book! Like OMG my book is been read in lots of Countries and I'm like astounded at this!

You guys are amazing!

If someone tells you to stop doing stuff you write don't listen! Your life, your rules. They are jealous you have something they probably don't.

Don't give up, if your book isn't getting the views, don't give up, because your book will get noticed by someone, somewhere!

Just be you, do A/n's let them know the real you!

But that's all!

THANK YOU SO BLOOMING MUCH REALLY A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS AND FOR BEING AMAZING I AM SHOWING YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!

Lorna Xx (The Irish Weirdo)