Brad Imagine

Your married but love him

Your married to this complete jerk, Jason Mitchell. He never wants to do stuff. When you both started dating he was a perfect gentleman. When you got married he always said to his friends now she's mine I don't have to try.

So when you met Brad at a club, and you both danced you felt something you never felt before. When he asked to take you home, you said yes not caring that your husband was at home. You had sex with someone else that wasn't your husband but you didn't care. You didn't care when you moaned Brads name.

The next morning you wake up. I look next to me and see Brad. I look down and see that I'm naked. I frown. I don't want to sneak out. Soon Brad wakes up. When he does he sees that I'm crying. "What's wrong?" Asked Brad. "I just cheated on my husband! Oh my god! His probably already done it!" Cried Y/n. "Y/n shh, I'm sorry I should have spotted your ring" said Brad. "Brad my husband doesn't love me anymore and I felt something with you and I don't want that to stop!" Cried Y/n. He kisses me. "I want to continue it as well. I'm in a band so we are going to have to be careful" said Brad. I look at him and nod. "Brad I want you to know this is my first and last time now it's not cheating but an affair" said Y/n. "I know. You can borrow my sisters clothes" said Brad. I nod. I wore a short black bandeau dress last night. I get a taxi home.

"Where were you?" Asked Jason. "A friends house" said Y/n. He just nods.

12 months later

Me and Brad are still going strong. My family and Brads and his band mates and crew know. And the lads family know. I'm telling Jason today with the help of Brad. Jason is coming to the studio. The lads are going to be in the booth waiting to help me and Brad. I get ready and leave.

I get there and go in and wait for Jason

I get there and go in and wait for Jason. "My jacket" said Brad. I just giggle. I kiss him and Jason walks in. "Jason I want a divorce. I fell in love with Brad. I'm sorry but I'm not. You didn't want to impress me coz you had me? Your meant to show your wife all the time how much you love her. Brad does that. He loves me and I love him. I don't want any hassle, a clean divorce. Your lucky we didn't have kids" said Y/n. He just signs the papers. "I'm sorry for how I treated you. I'm sorry for also cheating on you" said Jason. I just nod. He left. I kiss Brad. "Finally together" said Y/n. We just kiss.

Two years later
We get married and have two kids. Emma Sapphire and Evan Sam Simpson.

We are pretty much still in love.

Hey comment how you would feel if your future husband was to do what Jason did? Not care for you after marriage.

I would honestly talk to him about it.

So yeah another one:)

Lorna Xx