Brad Imagine

It's Brad's 22 birthday and your surprising him. Your planning on 'forgetting' his birthday to go get the venue ready. You hope this works and his not mad. You leave him a note.
Brad
I'm going to my moms be back soon xx
Y/n.

I go get ready and leave. I get to the venue and go on. I get everything sorted out.

Brad's POV

I wake up to an empty bed and house. I go down and see a note. Y/n's gone to her moms on my birthday! I make myself breakfast. I decided to text the lads. No reply. I sit there till I head a ding.

From Y/n
Dress into a dress shirt, chinos and shoes.

I do what she says. I hear another ding.

From Y/n
Come to where we met. Someone will have a clue where to go xx

I rush to the park where we met. I see Natalie. I go over. "Nat what is going on?" Asked Brad. "Dunno here" said Nat. She walked away.

Brad
Go to where you asked me to be your girlfriend x don't forget 😍 I love you

I go to the arcade. I see mom. I over. Mom hands me it and leaves:

Brad
I got bored so go to the place where we first ever went clubbing together love you ❤️😍😘

I go to Funky Buddha and go in. The lights are off. "Hello? Y/n?" Said Brad. The lights turned on and everyone yelled surprise. Y/n runs to me and kisses me. "I thought you forgot my birthday" said Brad. "Yeah no, I had this planned for weeks. Maybe months." Said Y/n. I kiss her. "I love you" said Brad. "I love you too" said Y/n.

"Seriously thank you" said Brad. I smile and kiss him. "All for you, Babe. Your my boyfriend and I will always do something for your birthday" said Y/n.

Let's just say the party went great and my night even better.

I got lucky with my girlfriend. I love her.

Well there's Brad Birthday imagine:) I hope you guys like it!

Can't believe Brad is 22!!!

Lorna Xx

Lorna Xx