Brad Imagine

For ndjkckcncjck  you and Brad celebrate your daughter birthday party

You and Brad are planning a birthday party for your daughters, Sienna's 1st birthday. I invited everyone we need! James, Tris and Con, their girlfriend Kirstie, Anastasia and Luisa. Your family and brad's Family. I smile to myself. The cake we have is perfect!

 The cake we have is perfect!

I'm happy with the cake. Soon everyone arrives and I put Sienna in a beautiful red dress.

We have a petting zoo and a clown and a magician. Pretty much a very good selection of things for adults and kids.

We have some healthy food(for healthy people) and junk food(for others and kids).

We have a disco, games and pass the parcel. It's fun isn't it.

I'm quite happy and Brad and Sienna are dancing and to be honest it's pretty cool. I take a picture of them dancing.

Brad called me over. "Hey Si! Brad you two are adorable" said Angie. "Thank you beautiful" said Brad. We dance together and everyone is watching us.

We soon give Si her cake and presents. She's happy with it.

We all soon have a dance battle, kids vs adults. Obviously the kids won, coz you know. "Brad I love you" Said Angie. "I love you too" said Brad. We kissed. Sienna crawls over and I pick her up. "Dada" said Si. I smile with tears in my eyes. Brad takes her and hugs her, crying. We kiss.

At 8 we put her to bed and everyone leaves.

Me and Brad lie in bed and talk. "This was great! She was so happy" said Angie. "I know. She was so excited to see everyone" said Brad. We kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Sienna finally said her first word and we are all in love!

I hope you guys like this!!! ndjkckcncjck
Loved writing this!

Lorna Xx