Q&A continues again

Q: if you are a fan of Brendan Murray, are you a fan of Eurovision?
A: I'm a huge fan. It's also making me hate it. Ireland hasn't gotten through to the finals anymore coz no country votes for us so basically I'm let down every year since Jedward was last to make it through:)

 Ireland hasn't gotten through to the finals anymore coz no country votes for us so basically I'm let down every year since Jedward was last to make it through:)

Q: Loads of fake friends or no friends?
A: No friends. I had a fake friend in TY (basically a year off where you do nothing in school, just trips went to Paris tho with the school:):)) so no friends.

Q:How easily do you trust someone?
A: I trust people maybe too easily. I trusted my ex friend a little too much and she hurt me and my best friend so maybe I should not give my trust away easily.

Q: Do you watch cartoons? And if so, which one?
A: I mainly watch YouTube or Netflix so not really. Sometimes I do, if I'm bored:) it would be scooby doo if I was bored and it was on:)

Q: Bad boy or Good boy?
A: Shit I dunno. Bad boys are cool but sometimes they have hidden feelings like how do they become bad boys? They have to have a reason.
Good boys are good but I believe they have a bad boy in them.
So I dunno. You can't hello who you fall for so.

Q: favourite song at the moment?
A: Oooo There for you by Martin Garrix ft Troye Sivan(can I say Troye and Martin working together is a dream)

Q: Biggest fear?
A: Spiders !! There was two in the toilet in my mobile. I picked up tissue, going to blow my nose when a spider literally walked out. I dropped it hopped over it
And got my mom to kill it. I was literally crying! I was terrified! It nearly went on my face!!!!!

Q: Biggest dream?
A: To be an author, hopefully get my first kiss, get married, have kids and be happy:) what a good dream:)

Q: If you had one wish what would you wish for?
A: Easy, to meet the entire cast of Harry Potter!

Q: Another language you wanna learn?
A: Spanish!!!! I wanted to study that at school but my school didn't offer it so French I study :)

Q: Where do you wanna vacation?
A: LA, Canada, Scotland, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand and Philippines oh and Japan:) OH and Mykonos! And Italy Sorrento:)

Well that was fun it's also like half six in the morning:)

Lorna Xx