Chapter 4 - The Aftermath

Mulai dari awal

As soon as the door shuts, I looked over at Katsuki who..has not changed his expression at all.

"Hey..you sure are lucky to have a teacher like All Might." I attempted to start a conversation but the only response I got was,

"Whatever."

I sighed before leaning back again the pillow behind my back as I sunk into the mattress of the hospital bed.

Several minutes have passed and there was still only silence between us until finally.

"So blades are your quirk," Katsuki said and it caught my attention but it seemed like he was talking to himself.

"Yeah? There are 100 types of them." I replied.

"And they were strong enough to take down that fuck-stick."

"...Yeah, I guess so." I nervously replied.

"...."

"...."

"FIGHT ME, BITCH."

"What??! Out of nowhere??" I was dumbfounded from his unexpected threat.

"YES! FIGHT ME AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH FUCKING STRONGER I AM THAN YOU."

"Do you have to let the entire world know?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Listen, as much as I would love to beat your ass, I live in a world where I 'must' obey the law, unlike other civilians."

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!? BEAT MY ASS?!?! PFT, YOU WISH YOU DUMB-SHIT."

"Are foul-languages only in your vocabulary?"

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT ME, THEN I WILL-" Katsuki was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the hospital door aggressively opening to reveal a worried person.

A boy with curly green hair and freckles on his face.

"KACCHAN, YOU'RE ALRIGHT!"

'Kacchan..? Does this guy really respects such an asshole like him?' I thought to myself.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE, DEKU??!!" Katsuki yells out as this so-called guy, 'Deku' runs towards Katsuki's bed.

"I came to see if you're alright! I'm glad to see that you are, Kacchan." Deku explains as I watch their conversation carry on.

"OF COURSE I AM! I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT."

"I can't believe you fought with a Noumu but more concerning, that there was another one out there."

"Whatever, what's more concerning is that YOU ARE HERE! WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU ON YOUR SCAVENGER HUNT?!?"

"We were all called in after hearing what happened-" Deku paused his sentence and suddenly looks towards me as I blinked twice from the sudden attention I'm receiving.

"You're Kacchan's partner. Did you also fight the Noumu?" Deku ask me.

"..Yeah, I did." I replied.

"I see.."

"Aren't you Blue Flame's partner? Deku..?" I asked.

"I am but my name is Izuku Midoriya. Kacchan is the only one that calls me Deku..hah." Izuku tells me before nervously chuckling.

"Oh, sad to hear that, well, 'you' were partnered up with Blue Flame. He must've been hard to work it, huh?" I asked.

"Well, to be fully honest, yeah. He wouldn't let me do anything and kind of went around on his own like I wasn't there. He kind of reminded me of Kacchan."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU COMPARING ME TO, DEKU!?!"

"He'll ease onto you. I'm 100 Blade by the way." I introduced myself.

"So everyone from OCQ really does go by their hero names..but a pleasure to meet you, 100 Blade!"

"Yeah, we are restricted from revealing our identity," I explain.

"I understand. Well, I can't be around here for too long so I should head back now. Get well soon, Kacchan! Oh, and you too 100 Blade." Izuku brows raised as he smiled cheerfully at us before waving and exiting out the room.

It's nice to see people actually caring for one another even if it is for someone like Katsuki.

I knew I would never get that kind of attention from my fellow classmates, ever.

I looked over at Katsuki again to see him..making that facial expression again from when the teachers were here.

This guy really has some anger issues.

"Fucking Deku...."