Chapter 27 - Death

Qin Luo watch with amusement as the three argued with each other. But she soon found it unsightly and somehow their pleading irk her anger.

"Enough! I want their lives or do you want me to drag your sect down too!"

"No! I mean almighty one please don't..you may have the two."

"Very well, in exchange I will not touch your sect. Supreme founder you should keep your sect in a tight leash. You may never know that someone would offend somebody that they shouldn't."

"Nooo please have mercy! Lit--Almighty one let this old man go. I will do anything!" The Grand elder have already forgotten his dignity. He don't want to lose his life. He was crying with snot all over his face. He was truly afraid now. He have live a long time, he still have a long life ahead of him. He don't want to die now.

"Say that to the void!" Qin Luo said with a voice as emotionless as a doll. Her voice was like a declaration of the natural law. It should be like this so it should be so.

"Begone."

As her voice passed, everyone could feel the world stop for a moment. The section master and the grand elder both have faces filled with fear and despair. But then they were gone. As if their very existence was erased. Only spots of light remained where the section master stand. Qin Luo gathered the notes of light in her finger tip. A soul is very pure. As promised she will let one be reincarnated and have a new start but his fate will be up to him. Will his good karma weigh more than his sins? He will be judge fairly for that. Sending the soul away Qin Luo look at the spot where the grand elder was. His soul was dispersed and have no chance for reincarnation. Qin Luo will not let the grand elder off easily so she destroyed his soul and grind it to pieces until nothing remain. Though to others it was in an instant but to the grand elder it felt like it lasted for years.

Qin Luo then turned her eyes to the supreme founder. Finding that the other have no suspicious plan she decided to let him go. She will only punished the root of the problem and will not mind its branches.

"Let's go." Qin luo said to her younger brothers. Her face have a small smile that stunned the audience to a stupor.

"Luo'er..." Lin Xiao called softly. He find it irritating that his lover have forgotten his presence.

Qin Luo then remembered that her lover was also there. She find Lin Xiao smiling softly at her. Qin Luo blushed guiltily. How could she forget that this man hates it when he is ignored.

"Lin Xiao come and met my--our little brothers." When Lin Xiao heard her say 'my' his beautiful face distorted in a frown but when she corrected herself his smile was a bright as the sun.

"Hello there." Lin Xiao said to the two brats who have taken refugee at their sisters bossom. Tsk this brats know how to hide. The two sent Lin Xiao a cunning smile when their sisters attention was not on them.

"Hello Big brother.." Qin Jin and Qin Wei said softly. Their small face was flushed with shyness and curiosity. Qin Luo was pleased that Qin Jin and Qin Wei have a good impression of Lin Xiao it will be easier to ease Lin Xiao into the two's life. But Lin Xiao was not fooled at the two little child's acting. As a boy once he knows that behind that innocent smile is a wayward mischief and cunningness. Lin Xiao prepared his self for a long ride in winning the two brats approval.

"Kids this is Lin Xiao. He will be together with us now. Treat him as your big brother."

"If you have troubles and problems don't hesitate to come find me I will help you. After all you will be my 'Little Brothers' now." Lin Xiao couldn't help to tease the two mischievous children. As expected the two's small face froze for a second before it quickly recovered under their sisters gaze. 😡😣😤😁

Heh...this two is good. But they can't beat me. Boys try again after you have weaned.😛 Lin Xiao sent the two a sly smile as he held Qin Luo's little and soft hand in his left hand. The two also reacted as they acted coyly and held their sisters right robe and rubbed their soft cheeks against her hands. It was so cute.

"Ohhh..you guys are so cute." 😆

Qin Luo couldn't help but to pet them but her left hand was strongly encased with a stronger one. She can only lovingly pat them with her right hand.

Lin Xiao was frustrated that she paid them more attention than him. He was not used to it as when they were still alone all her attention was focused solely to him but now that he have a competition he can't help but to pout. 🙎

Qin Luo noticed that her lover was feeling moody because of the lack of attention. She secretly caressed the hand that was holding hers. Lightly grazing it with her fingers and holding it tightly.

Lin Xiao look at her in the eyes and she can see that she successfully appeased his ire. His eyes shone with satisfaction and love. Qin Luo couldn't take it too long and look down at her two buns.

"Jin'er, Wei'er now that this incident have happened do you still want to stay in this sect?"

"Big sis we still want to continue our journey and would like to stay here to temper ourselves more. With this incident we have known that our strength is still not enough. To be able to protect you we need more power." Qin Jin answered.

"Yes big sis. This sect is also very good except for few people the others are still okay. We also could not guaranty that if we transfer to a new sect this incident will happen again." Qin Wei added.

"Okay if that is your wishes then this big sis of yours will watch after you." Qin Luo was pleased at the buns decision. That's right if they didn't have a courage to stand up again after this setback then they will never reach the peak of power. To be supreme is to learn to stand up again and again.