Chapter 2 -Restoring Strength

Qin luo went outside and found out that she was living in a thatched house with only big dry leaves as its roofing and thin bamboo tree as its foundation. 
The little house was slightly leaning backward and it looks like its in the verge of collapse.
The little house was located at the foot of a big mountain.  

Qin luo noticed that there are no other people living in the area.
She look up and slightly winced as the setting sun rays hit her eyes.  She watched the sun set in a minute and she noticed that little lights was flickering in the distance. 
She found out that a big city was situated miles away.  It have big imposing walls and military guards standing as a sentry in its walls.  Merchant caravans and carriages were going in and out of the city.  The city was very lively and flourishing.

Qin luo smiled that at least she is not far away in a city.  She cant raise the two little white buns away from the civilisation. Qin luo was already planning the course of action to raise her two newly acquired brothers.  She doesn't want them to experience any more unfortunate events. They didn't even noticed that their real sister has already passed away. 

She look back at the thatched house and decided that this house is not good for her brothers.  After she restored her strength she would then needed to built a new residence for her family. 

Qin luo has already forgotten about her clan or her lover for now her family is the two cute little buns only. She also didn't want to seek revenge as her true nature is lazy. 

Qin luo want to live an idle life together with her brothers.

But first she will restore this body as to have the strength to protect.  She flicked the white sleeves of her dress and marched toward the tip of the mountain.  On her way no wild and divine beast blocked her way.  As for the weaker wild beasts they have already fled when they sensed her aura.  And the intelligent ones have already prostrated themselves as she walked past them.  All of them were trembling and their souls were shivering as a feeling of being choked gripped their minds. They could feel deep veneration as well as bottomless fear.  As if they've seen something that they shouldn't. 

Qin luo continued to climb and ignored the beasts as they tried their best to bury their heads in the ground.

When Qin luo reached her destination she could see big tall trees that covered the sky of the mountain peak.  

Qin luo picked the biggest willow tree and sat at its base.

"Willow tree do please shelter me for a moment. " 

Qin luo whispered as she caressed the willow trees branch.  The willow tree swayed and leaves fell as if to say to live it to it. 

Qin luo released a small smile and focused.  She sat crossed legged and meditated as to see her internal world.  It didn't take long and she could see her spirit sea and her mutilated divine veins and dantian. 

Qin luo called the half of her soul and moment later a very noble and mysterious gray energy started rushing to her.  The surrounding space around her cracked and golden and greyish wisps of energy rushed out and was  absorbed to her body. 

Qin luo could see her spirit sea took the colour of the golden greyish energy as her dantian started to melt and formed a seven coloured lotus that floated in the middle of her spirit sea. Her divine veins also took the color of the noble energy.  And as her internal world started its intensive repair her outside appearance is also undergoing a great change.  

Gone was the sickly yellow skin and in its place a pale and translucent white skin could be seen. Her hollowed face because of hunger and malnourishment also started to fill out as a pink and rosy reflection could be seen in her soft white cheeks.  Her dry hair is also turning glossy as it grows up to her knees,  straight and shiny.  Her body is also releasing a hint of intoxicating scent of plum blossoms. A printed pink sakura flower also took form in her forehead. 

In the past she was beautiful but not devastating enough to cause ruins.  Now her beauty could practically make a realm fall. 

Small face shape like a heart and smooth skin like a goose egg and small cupid bow lips that is as pink as fresh roses.  Brows curved and eyelashes long framing her eyes like a fan.  Her eyes so dark and flicks of purple could be seen.  Her waist thin and body seem fragile that could invoke pity. 

But hidden beneath that fragile form is a strength so terrifying that even the proclaim invincible exalted heavenly celestial emperors could not injure her one bit.

Qin luo's closed eyes opened and a flash of a purple lightning flickered in her gaze.  The mountain forest suddenly turned silent but not the terrifying silence that grip it before now only a solemn air took place as all the divine beasts all lowered their heads and suddenly let out long roars as if to welcome their emperor.

When Qin luo let out a soft laugh all the forest regained their activities and as if nothing happen all the beast returned to their business.

Qin luo stood up satisfied that she regained her strength and through her soul she also found out that her second big cosmos is now taking shape.

She patted her dress as if to remove dusts.  Qin luo then started to think of how her residence should be structured. She still have 4 hours before the sun would rise.

And its enough to build her residence.