Chapter 18 - Connection

Qin Luo first prop Lin Xiao so he was leaning into the soft cushion. Though her actions were gentle it still cause the man to cough a mouthful of blood.

Lin Xiao look at her fondly as he always does these past five days. She would often feel his gaze on her when he thought that she was not looking.

Qin Luo could feel that Lin Xiao held a certain degree of affection for her. Though she knew that the man also have a story to share but she never attempted to pry his past. He would often ask her questions and she would answer honestly. Just remembering his rage when he thought that she had a child with another made her feel skittish and slightly...okay completely happy.

But looking at the him now with no vigour and strength completely opposite to what he was days ago made her heart ache.

What was the use of denying her feelings? Could she bear to torture him and also her? Just for a man of the past that hurt her? Would she gave up her future happiness just for her self hate?

No! She refuse to go back! Going back to being alone in the void. With no light or happiness. The void with nothingness. She refuse!

"Lin Xiao can you hear me?" She asks him as she held his hands in her slender fingers.

The man hazily nodded. Though the action itself was like thousands of knives slashing his veins but since his little woman was making him then he ought to answer. He frown with beads of sweat steadily flowing from his forehead.

"I...I want you to trust me."

Hearing her words Lin Xiao only smile like asking her why she have to ask such a silly question. From the time he met her gaze he had already offered her his soul. Death could never stop him from loving her. Its not just because of the compatibility of their souls but because of what he found out about her. Though she don't talk much and her face seldom show emotions but she was a very sensitive girl, she cared with passion. He have seen it every time she sew new clothes for her little brothers, her face would show a small smile of happiness. Every time she meditates, beasts of all kind would wonder near her and snuggle close to her and she was not like other supreme experts who would shoo the beasts away as if they are just inanimate and useless objects who is at the bottom of the food chain. She would let the beasts touch her and snuggle at her. He have seen her once with a flock of Firebirds nesting on her entire person, it look like a pile of small meatballs of flame. He like the her that respects life as it is. He like the her that would let lesser lifeforms near her, to converse of their daily life. Like a squirrel reporting the best tree with nuts or the rabbits showing her their favorite barrow. She respects them as equals with their own uniqueness and thoughts. She is like a ray of sun shine with so much vitality of life.

He like the her that would read books with concentration that would shame monks of their reading of sutras.

He like the her that would frown and pout her little cheery lips if annoyed or irritated with his questions.

He like the her that understands him. She was like him. Lone wolves who've seen the visage of ruthlessness of the people. Like him who is a close friend of the void.

She never asks him questions but he know that she knew his anger, his helplessness, and his pain. And its enough for him. Enough for him to offer his life in exchange for her fidelity and loyalty as he would to her.

Qin Luo look at the mans gaze and her heart quivered. She knew that this man have offered her everything she always wanted, all she had to do was reach out her hands and this man would never let go.

"Okay.. After this you will belong to me. You would never be able to love another and you would never be able to betray me."

Qin Luo observed the changes of her mans face and if she saw just a little bit of hesitation then she would leave him but Lin Xiao never betray her expectations. There was no hesitation only happiness. Happiness for her acceptance of his feelings, for her acceptance of all that he is.

Qin Luo know Lin Xiao. She know that he loves pepper mint tea. He loves to watch the scenery of peace. He loves to watch her do her things.
He likes blue color. He likes to tie his hair up. And he likes to touch little animals. She have seen it. The joy when he first touch a rabbit without it dying. It was pure joy. Lin Xiao always had death Qi thus no lifeforms would be able to endure his touch and most would die or wither but because of Qin Luo's Life Qi mixing with his death Qi a balance was form though fragile it was enough to let him touch the life around him. And ever since he wake up and found out that he could move as much as he wants without causing his surroundings harm he's been petting many furry little beasts.

And Qin Luo likes the him that was so peaceful. She also likes the him that was ruthless as she have glance at his anger when he was confronted with a god beast when he was strolling at the base of the mountain.

Steeling her resolve. Qin Luo released all of her cultivation causing the Divine Realm to go instantly silent. Its like every life in it know that something was looking down from above.

Qin Luo held Lin Xiao's astonished face and slowly lead him at looking at her eyes which is now glowing gold with flicks of life green. She connected their soul by building chains of dao. One chain after another materializes in thin air. One type of chains flickered with glaring gold and light green the other chains was like the darkest night with flaring red. The chains was still not connected and as the 99th chain materializes Qin Luo kissed Lin Xiao officially sealing and connecting him to her. The chains of their dao then intertwined with speed and as the 100th chain materialize the chains began connecting and anchoring their souls to each other.

They saw the other party's life, from their birth to their adventures and their life till now.

Qin Luo saw herself being reflected in his eyes. It was the most vibrant and vivid part of the memories that he cherished.

The poison was then detoxified as time and other visages of mortal temptation will no longer be able to affect Lin Xiao. His dantian was healed and his cultivation was finally able to breakthrough. His realm was finally able to have life and it was developing together with his Luo'er Cosmos. Connecting his and her cosmos was a large dark tunnel.

Lin Xiao held Qin Luo as he concentrated in their kiss. It was his first time but he learn fast and he was able to please his Luo'er. Their tongues were intertwine with passion. Lin Xiao didn't care if he is healed or if his cultivation advance, what he was most concentrating about was the little woman at his lap. He was so happy.

Qin Luo smiled, knowing that she made the right choice. Finishing the rights of dao companionship Qin Luo and Lin Xiao savored their first kiss. For Qin Luo it was the happiest kiss and for Lin Xiao it was his first and probably it will be the most memorable.

A/N: heeya!! My WiFi got wrecked so I was not able to update...sorry.