Chapter 8 -Going Down the Mountain

After their lunch Qin wei and Qin jin took a nap in their room. While Qin luo was busy sewing clothes for the two. The weather was calming as rustles of the trees and the soft whispers of the breeze accompanied Qin luo. Ever since Qin luo become cosmos creator she have stayed hidden unlike her senior brothers who live their lives within their cosmos. Qin luo have chosen the endless primordial void to be her home. She lives in a small island away from the eyes of the gods and her fellow cosmos creators.  The one time where she went outside after 2 Grand kalpas was because of her snake junior brother. Well thanks to the brat she can now enjoy life outside the boring mist.

Qin luo was humming a soft melody as her hands sew carefully the robes for her little brothers. She was quiet content of her life full of leisure right now. For a full two years she have fun while accompanying and teaching the two buns. Their foolish actions and the mischievous glint of their eyes every time they scheme a prank on the animals of the mountain have always amused her. They didn't even spare the fishes in the lake or the divine beasts in the inner mountain caves. Well those beast would never dare to attack the two after all they carried within their bodies the mark of a celestial dragon which Qin luo left for them as deterrent for divine beast. As a superior species the dragon have always been the lord of the beasts. No beasts would dare create trouble for someone who have the scent of a celestial dragon. The poor beasts could only grieve as they watch their treasure be stolen by the two buns. Qin luo would then return it to the beasts after the buns have their fun with it. They took a liking to treasure hunting that Qin luo taught them. Qin luo felt bad for the poor beasts so as compensation she would return the treasure with a medicinal pill. Not just ordinary pill but a pill that could help them breakthrough so the beasts that the two mischievous thief stole from would feel it as a blessing after Qin luo compensated them. Now many beasts would wait for the two buns to barge into their lair. Qin luo find it so amusing she laugh so hard when she would see the two buns bring her treasures that they looted. The two would feel so smug and proud of their achievements that she don't have the heart to tell them that those beast have only been pretending to chase them then the beasts would wait for her to compensate them.

She chuckled as she remembered the happy roars from the mountain every time the two stole from them.

Once qin luo finished her sewing she noticed that its already evening she didn't even notice the two have already returned in their training in the middle of the lake. She was so immersed in her fond memories that she forget to take notice of time. Time that she have so much to spent. Qin luo look at the two buns and released a small satisfied sigh. She headed inside and prepared for dinner.

The two buns that have been training noticed their sister have already finish her sewing and have already headed inside. She must be preparing their dinner. The two look at each other and smiled a smile full of satisfaction and happiness. The two thought that they could never be happy as their parents have betrayed them then they find their only sister dying in a small wretched thatch house. But they found hope ever since their sister woke up from a dreadful sickness she had subtle changes she become more mature more beautiful but one thing never change her love for them have always shone in her misty and alluring eyes. She fulfilled the role of both a mother and a father. She would care, scold and laugh at their mischiefs.

The two of them have been so satisfied that the past scars that their family have caused them no longer matter,  after all they have this kind of sister what more could they hope for. They no longer felt jealousy of their fathers new family, they felt fortunate that even though the heavens have stolen their rightful place it still blessed them with a splendid guiding post. Their lovely sister that would always pat them in the head for their good deeds and squeeze their cheeks for their mischief. Her frowns brought horror of punishment and her smiles beckoning them for their rewards.

The two of them sleep that night with smiles and their sisters soft singing lullaby to lull them to sleep, her soft hand caressing their hair. The two have a new big day tomorrow they have to descend to the city to enroll to a academy for their further schooling and experience.

When morning come they found their sister readying their new robes respectively white and black. White for Qin wei and black for Qin jin. The robes was soft to the touch and extremely comfortable to wear. They also received a small pack lunch full of freshly baked sweets.

"Its for your travel as you might find it boring in the carriage for 3 hours." Qin luo smiled as she watch their curious eyes.

"Have you remembered big sis instructions?"  She question.

"Of course big sis,  isn't it not to follow random people, no to create trouble, be polite and to call you when big trouble come. " Qin wei answered proudly with his little chest puff up.

"And? "

"Its to use spirit stones prudently and to always be cautious of overly friendly people." Qin jin answered seriously.

"Aiyah.. My two little buns are finally going to school this big sis feel so happy, come come give this big sis a big hug." The two buns happily buried their little heads in her stomach as they squeeze her with all of their strength.

"Big sis.. " Big sis.. "
"We will miss you. "
they said in unison as they rubbed their little faces in her stomach.

"Okay okay enough..  Big sis will visit you and I will always be watching over you.. Just one call and this big sis will come to you. " Qin luo said as she patted their heads and ushered them to the carriage. Once the two is settled inside. She gave them a peck in the cheeks and close the door.

The two buns opened the window and stuck their little heads out as they watch their big sis remind the horses to be careful and to guard them safely. The two horse released an answering neigh full of confidence then it started to trot down the mountain to the main road leading to the city.  The two watch as the figure of their sister getting smaller until they cant see her anymore.
The two of them swear with conviction that they would become stronger and powerful to make their sis proud. The only witness of their promise was the rising sun and the harsh winds with the sound of the horses gallop.
Onward they go..