Chapter 19 - A Question of Eternity

"Luo'er you will never regret for choosing me. Whatever you want I will give. May it be my loyalty, my love, my everything, I will offer at your feet."

Lin Xiao said with deep affection as his silver eyes flash with softness and love for the woman sitting in his lap. Their love may be question for its abruptness but for Love you will never really know when or why or how it will hit you. It was simple there and when you noticed it, it will be extremely difficult to extract and untangle yourself with it.

You will be trap by it. It will incorporate to your very being and your very bones and it will change you. May it be for good or bad.

Love was simply acceptance. Accepting someone by letting them intrude in your life, by trusting what you know about your partner and by accepting your partner no matter what will change about him in the future.

Qin Luo does not believe in eternal love as there is no such thing as unchangeable in this world. Change is always happening and it may be minute changes but its there happening by a second. But Qin Luo believe that even if she would regret her choice in the future, she will not regret knowing Lin Xiao as she will live for the now and cherish the moment with him. And this man indeed love her now but for the future only time will tell..

"Luo'er! Never question my love nor my persistence! Remember this you are mine now and you will be for eternity! You will never be able to leave me!."

Lin Xiao said as he felt bits of her melancholy flowing in their bond. His face was contorted in anger and his silver eyes flash with danger. Lin Xiao felt frustrated as the little woman in his embrace will not trust easily. Though she acknowledged their love and attraction but she had no plans on expecting his love to remain unchanged.

"Its alright Luo'er...Time will tell..." Lin Xiao whispered in her ears as if to directly tell her soul that everything will be fine. That he will take care of everything.

"This I promised you Luo'er, that I will love and cherish you for eternity. If my oath is broken then let my soul be shattered and my essence returned to the void!"

Lin Xiao said as he hugged Qin Luo tightly. His voice was tinged with conviction and resolved to remain by her side no matter what.

Qin Luo was shock by the man that was hugging her tightly. She never expected him to make an oath. Oaths are sacred, once uttered the heavens will witness your promise and if you ever renegade on your promise your heart will be consumed by heart demons and your cultivation will stagnate.

"Y..You..."

Qin luo was scared as she witness the heaven roiled and thunder booms for Lin Xiao's promise.

"No need to worry love as I only did this to ease your mind and heart."

Lin Xiao look at Qin Luo's eyes. His eyes held promises of happiness and comfortable peace. He will shelter her from the harmful elements and he will shoulder all of her problems.

"Time will tell love...Time will tell how much I cherish you, how crazy this heart and soul beats for you."

Lin Xiao said as he put his hands in her shoulder and draw her close to his beating heart. Qin Luo listened to Lin Xiao's erratic heart. And somehow it calms her that this man will be able to protect her. May it be her happiness or her desires. She was sure that he will offer her her hearts desire. It was gratifying as well as scary. Qin Luo could feel through their bond that his feelings were strong and true. He will not care for anyone but her. He will not let other touch what was his. He was extremely possessive and overbearing. And if she ever thought of leaving him, this man will chain and imprison her if needed just so she will not leave his side.

Qin Luo shivered. She knew that there is no escape. She may be all powerful but this man holding her is more powerful when it comes to destruction.

Lin Xiao caressed his Luo'er hair. It was soft as silk and it would easily fell in his hands. His hand then moved from her hair to her face. Tracing the contours of her beautiful face Lin Xiao observed how her eyelashes fan against her pink cheeks, how her soft and supple cherry lips parted with small breaths, how her brows frowned with her strong emotions.

He can't help but to draw the girl closer to his face. Looking at how Qin Luo flushes with embarrassment Lin Xiao can't help but to draw another kiss. He probed and plundered her small mouth. She tastes divine. Qin Luo let her hands roam from his face to his chest and then his muscles. Qin Luo released a small sigh at the hardness of his six packs. Feeling please she traced them and caressed them with whispered touches. Lin Xiao can't help but moan. He released her and lean his forehead to hers. Looking at her eyes that was misty with haze and love. Lin Xiao can't help but to hug her tighter as if to merge their bodies into one.

"You are Mine. Mine for eternity. I will not let others steal or touch what is mine. You will love only me and in exchange I offer you everything that I am.."

Lin Xiao promised as he look at her eyes watching as it blink with uncertainty. Qin Luo look at his eyes and nodded. Lin Xiao smiled as he hug her in his chest. He will never let her go. It was the first time that he felt thankful of his misfortune as it directly leads him to a treasure. A treasure he will not share. And if he could he would hide her away but knowing that his Luo'er cares about her little brothers he can't simply take her away, he doesn't want to incur her dislike. He loves her too much for him to go against her wishes.

And Lin Xiao was sure that he will be at her beck and call for all eternity. Though the little woman doesn't believe him, he will show her that his words have never been lies.

Time will tell.

A/N: Upppy Update! ^•^ LoveLots QuinNefertari <3