Chapter 15 - Hidden Sanctuary

As Qin Jin stood before the massive jade monolith he released a small sigh. He look at the old man waiting for instructions on how to proceed.

"Put your hand on the formation circle. " The old man said with a solemn voice.

"Release a bit of your soul essence."

As Qin Jin followed the old mans instruction the jade monolith lit up with light and like any children before him, words appeared projected in the air.

Age: 10

Essence: Water

Meridians: Fiery Yang

Cultivation: Low Level High God

"!!! " Everyone was astonished when they read his cultivation level. A low level high god at age 10!!  Whats with the kid?? Is he a monster?

The old man trembled with excitement. But not because of the kids cultivation level, after all the old man have seen many genius like monster in his long life and its not unusual to have a genius with extremely fast cultivation. But he trembled with excitement because of what the kids meridian type is. The old man watch Qin Jin with eyes gleaming with joy. He then turned and search for someone. He found what he was looking for, a kid almost identical to the child in the stage if not for the blue teardrop in his forehead, completely opposite to Qin Jin's red teardrop.

With a voice slightly trembling he declared.

"Pass!! "

He then look at Qin wei with a ruddy face full of pleasant joy. He smiled benevolently at Qin wei and gestured to him.

"Next. "

Qin Jin watch every expression that crossed the old mans face. Satisfied with the way the old man treated them he released a small smile. Dazzling the little girls watching him in the stage. He then proceeded to the side and watch his twin took firm steps and stand in front of the monolith.

Qin wei repeated the process his brother took.

Age: 10

Essence: Water

Meridians: Ice Yin

Cultivation: Low Level High God

"!!! "

The audience was once again shocked with Qin Wei's achievement in cultivation.

"Pass!! "

The old man couldn't believe that he would encounter a treasure in this hick city. The old man named Fang Long was an inner elder of the Heaven burning School Inner Sanctuary. He was extremely displeased when the sect leader assigned him in the country side just to take exams. He felt humiliation and complained to the grand elder to let the sect leader send someone else, an outer court elder would be more fitting than him. But the grand elder refused and said that he, fang long must be the one to go.

The grand elder only told him ' A heavenly talent with the spirits approval shall emerge in the remote mountain regions of Azure Cloud Empire! '

He felt dubious at the reason of the grand elder as many heavenly talents currently reside at their school, what's the difference with this new talent?

But now he understands the Grand Elders premonition. He will really be the only one to recognize this. Not even the secluded inner elders will notice the importance of this.

Fang Long look at the twins. Both kids have looks that would make people envy and the teardrop at their foreheads is extremely noticiable because of their white complexion.

Fang long didn't even notice the other childrens complaint on why two trash with water based essence manage to pass while they could not. He could only see that their would be big waves of turmoil in the future of the divine realm.

The Primordial Yin Yang Veins have once again appeared in the divine realm!

A storm will surely come!!

"The examinations is now over. Those who have failed may leave. You two come with me. " Fang long announced and then gestured for the twins to follow him.

Qin Wei and Qin Jin watch as the childrens who have failed dejectedly leave and among them fatty Jiang Cheng have an especially black and gloomy face totally different to his sunny disposition before.

Both of them sigh as they could not help after all in this world talent and power speaks the loudest. And both of them have only started their journey and have no power to stir huge waves. They could only firmly follow the old mans back as they head inside the school.

"This old man name is Fang Long, you may call me Elder Fang. What's your name?"

"Elder Fang this disciple is named Qin Jin and this is Qin Wei my younger twin." Both of them saluted with cupped hands.

"En,  now come with me I will show you to Burning Heaven School. "

Elder fang watch as he saw the two releases a perplex expression.

"Do you really think that this crumbling old ruins is the real school!? Hahaha!  young people today judge too fast. Our Heaven Burning School is one of the 5 corner stone of the divine realm!  This place is only here to recruit disciples with talents. The real sect is located in a pocket dimension just outside the divine realm! "

"!!! "

Both Qin Jin and Qin wei were shocked.

Elder fang brought them to the back of the school,  in there they saw a massive four pillar pavilion. Elder fang stood at the middle of it and released a strand of his energy. The floor then lit up with numerous engravings. Mysterious and majestic engravings of formation floated till the knees of Elder fang. The whole pavillion lit up with golden and mystic light.

Elder fang then beckoned Qin Jin and Qin Wei. The two move forward with no hesitation which then pleases the Elder.
Elder fang then activated the Teleportation Gate.

It only took a few blink of the eyes and the three people were all gone. The pavillion then restore its silence. Like no one has ever been there before.

A/N: Uppy Update!!  😘😘😘😘 Happy Readings!!