Chapter 6 -Home

When Qin wei and Qin jin finished eating they release small satisfied sighs as they rub their stomach.

Though the food is crude its still better than wild herbs and sour fruits.

"Big sister how did you suddenly get better? I was quiet sure that your condition yesterday was getting worse."

Qin jin asked as doubts on how his sister suddenly become vigorous and energetic cross his mind. Qin wei also nodded his head as he focused his attention to Qin Luo.

Qin luo smiled and the two little buns was startled. They focused their eyes on their sister and noticed subtle changes like how her skin was rosy and translucent,  how her cute little lips that was pale and chap is now soft and how her eyes that lost its will now shine with life.

Qin luo was gratified that her two little buns know how to question thus proving that they are intelligent and smart. She look them in their eyes and saw how focus and clear their gazes are.

"Big sister was indeed dying yesterday but big sister gambled with her life and won. " Qin luo replied with smooth and clear voice.

"What do you mean big sis?"

"You see big sister have been cultivating a type of life reinforcement as my sub cultivation method and when i was on the verge of death i gambled in rekindling my life essence in hope that i would succeed. The gamble i splendidly won."

Qin luo lied with a straight face. Not even blinking and avoiding her eyes away.  The two little buns accepted her explanation as cultivation have many mysteries.  They then let it go as the most important is that their sister is now hale and well. Qin luo noticed their gazes resumed from curiosity to pure joy. She felt touched as the two buns never doubted her.

"Alright,  since the two of you is already done eating I will bring you to the new house that I made while the two of you was asleep."

At her words the two little buns tiny faces displayed shock and bewilderment. Cant be help after all its only been a few hours that they slept. Its impossible to build a house that fast even for a god much less that their sister is a purely offensive mystic immortal not a spiritual soul immortal.

In the divine realm their are three cultivation methods. The offensive, defensive, and the spiritual. The three methods have 5 types of Immortality.

The mystic immortals are all cultivators who cultivate the Divine arcane methods. They can transform into divine beasts and borrow or make the said beasts power their own.

The martial immortals are cultivators who adheres to external might and practices the Martial arcane. They can make a mountain collapse merely by a wave of their hands.

The soul immortals are cultivators that seek to strengthen their soul and divine sense. They are also proficient in formations. They cultivate the Soul arcane that conform to their mental capabilities to make their enemies die by merely a glance.

The saintly immortals are cultivators that focuses on their karmic luck to ascend to godhood. They practices the Saintly arcane. They are unfettered by mortal needs and the higher their karmic luck is the powerful they are. They can twist a persons fate by interfering to the threads of karma.

The demonic immortals are cultivators who cultivate the way of the asura they practice the Demonic arcane. Their cultivation relied on killing and massacre. They are true to their desires and follows what their heart deems it to be.

Then these five types immortals all conform to the three methods of cultivation which i mentioned is the offensive, defensive,  and spiritual.

Those immortals are what made the divine realm a fantastic and mysterious realm. Yet its also a realm of cruelty and unfairness.

The past Qin luo is a purely Offensive Mystic Immortal. Her divine beast is a Golden Celestial Dragon. But now that the present Qin luo is here it no longer matter what type of immortals their is as Qin luo the mighty cosmos creator is purely made of the most primordial of all energy, the energy of life.

Qin luo ignored the way her two buns look at her and merely smiled fondly as she squeezed the two soft cheeks that would seem to drip of water. So smooth and cute. She held their hands and lead them to the top of the mountain. They encountered little animals such as rabbits and birds as well as deer's with their magnificent antlers. This time the animals are no longer afraid as Qin luo restrained her energy to the mid level god. Not weak but also not strong. Its enough to deter wild beasts.

When the three arrived at the top the two buns was entranced by the view of the top.
A wide beautiful lake purely made of celestial water with many aquatic lifeforms swimming about the clear surface and the three protruding rocks line in the middle of it.  As well as aromatic flowers blooming all over the flat plain. They can see wild rabbits and birds all about. Seemingly trying to accustom their selves to their new home.

They can also see a mid size house cabin located under a very big willow tree that seems to reach the clouds. Its leaves and trunks swaying gracefully with the soft breeze.

The two buns was lost with the paradise like place that they didn't notice their sister started pulling them to the house. They can only feel the soft grass under their thin slippers and hear the musical twitting of the birds. 

Qin luo was very pleased with their reactions. As it is not a waste of her time to elaborately decorate the place.
Once they arrived at the entrance of the cabin they can see a small table with soft pillows strewn around it and the door with thick tiger hide curtain. Their little hearts started beating fast as they turn to look at their sister.

Qin luo could see their flushed faces and excited eyes. She smiled and tighten her hold in their soft little house.

"This is our new home." She said as she pulled them up the three stairs and into their new home. Its the start of a new life for her and for her little buns.