Chapter 3 -New Home

Qin luo decided to construct a customize formation on top of the mountain.
The formation covered the whole mountain.  It has two offensive attack of physical injuries and hypnotism. Its defensive might can prevent an exalted heavenly celestial from entering.  She can cast a more stronger formation but Qin luo thought that this level of formation is enough for the divine realm.

The formation is also preventing ordinary gods from entering.  When they enter the mountain they will be automatically send back to the entrance.
Once she finished casting it she started to renovate the tip of the mountain as it will be the place where her residence will stand.

She flattened the tip of the mountain only sparing the big willow tree.  The flattened surfaced started growing fresh grass and small flowers.  She walk at the middle of the plain and where she past by flowers bloomed.  She touched her toes in the middle of the plain and the part started to crumble as water started to flow. 

Its not an ordinary water as the water that sprouted was Celestial Water that could be used for refining pills and improving cultivation.  Its a precious water that could only be found on holy lands. But now that precious water is sprouting nonstop as it covered half the plain forming a very wide lake.  Wisps of smokes started rising from the lake and it looks so magical. 

Qin luo is standing in the middle of that lake and she floated on top of the water.  She made a grasping motion with her hand and a ball of water floated in front of her.  She breath a life energy in that ball and it changed color from the seven major color to greyish.  She then let it go and let it float down the lake.  The ball started flashing brilliant lights and it burst with a boom!

From those drop of greyish water different type of small fishes emerge and elegantly swam at the lake.  Some become plants and others pearls. Qin luo then let 3 solid cyan stone boulders emerge  in the middle of the lake in a perfect line. These boulders will be used for meditation and contemplation of the heavenly laws. Its perfect for her two little buns.

Qin luo then walk towards the shore to construct the house. She picked a small stone at the side and casted a formidable formation.  She started constructing the house in her mind and as she image her formation also started forming.

She image a simple big cottage with a porch and a two step stair. The house have 2 rooms, one for her and one for her brothers. Once done imaging she flicked the stone beneath the huge willow tree.  The stone shone and magic lines forming ancient symbols emerge in the air as it then slowly descended to the ground and a simple cottage  emerge. Qin luo nodded in satisfaction.  She went inside and found it bare. She decided to decorate to make it more comfy.   In her room a single bed  using the feathers of a heavenly crane stuffed inside the skin of a jade python as her bed.  its cool and smooth to the touch. She then took out a white tigers hide as a blanket.  Her brothers room is also similar to hers except it had two little beds adjacent to each other and their blankets is a golden tigers soft hide.  The living room is just outside the bedrooms the only separation is a curtain as she didn't want a door to separate her and the two little buns. 
In the living room she put a little table made of wood from the tree of beginning and three soft cushions on the sides. The kitchen is also connected to the living room in there she put two shelves. One full of medicines and the other full of spices. She also pulled out a cauldron for cooking. If the other celestials saw this cauldron being used as a cooking pot they would surely vomit blood.  This cauldron is said to be able to concoct medicines that could give life itself. But now its just a cooking pot.

Qin luo went back the living room and took two crystals out one of them is blue the other red. The crystals floated until they reach the center of the living room where they hanged.  This crystals can give light as well as changed the temperature to warm and cold. Similar crystals is also hang in the bedrooms and kitchen. 
She also put several cushions in the porch outside and also a small table for calligraphy and drinking tea.  Only then was she satisfied. 

Qin luo then turned around to go back to the small Thatch cottage to retrieved the two small little buns.  Just thinking about them made her happy and content.