Chapter 21- The Yearly Competation

Its been a month since the twins left the carefree mountain and their sister. They've been staying in the outer circle of the Heaven Burning School, though they are talented they need to follow the sect rule that proclaimed that all disciples must all start as outer disciple and work their way up to the Inner disciple then the Core disciples and finally the Flame Dragons and Phoenixes Disciples.

Flame Dragons and Phoenixes are Disciples who have reach the High Level High God under the age of 50. They are monsters who have received the heavens approval. They are crowned as Flame Dragons and Phoenixes. They received their titles by doing tasks of great difficulty and benefitting the sect.

For example the Sword Flame Phoenix is a woman who was a disciple a thousand years ago that received her title in the battlefield. It was during a continental war that she with sword in hand lit ablaze the battlefield and saving the crown prince of the Azure Cloud Empire, successfully becoming the crown princess then the empress by the end of the war.
She was celebrated as a heroic and just empress improving the schools reputation by a large scale.

There is also the Thunder Flame Dragon who came from a humble clan of a small kingdom who managed to become the leading figure of his generation and soon establish his own clan now known to be the Armored Thunder Clan who flourish in the eastern islands. He reaped great achievements during the invasion of shadow devils that once was lead by the devil emperor who then was killed by the Thunder Flame Dragon. His name then resounded throughout the divine realm ensuring his position in the halls of heroes.

Many young heroes have aspire to be Titled Heroes carrying with them the title of Flame Dragons or Flame Phoenixes representing the glory and pride of the sect.

And by doing yearly competitions it will improve the sense of urgency of the disciples and they will strive to improve more as to not be left behind by their generations.

Qin Jin and Qin Wei was registered by Elder Fang. The elder then left them to procure the necessary cultivation materials that the twins needed. The Elder repeatedly reminded them to do their best to hurriedly climb up to the core circle.

Qin Jin and Qin Wei was among the crowds of disciples scattered throughout the arena. They then lined up in the registration table to get their battle number.

Qin Wei got plate number 69 and Qin Jin 70 among the other 200 participants they were situated in the early matches.

Qin Wei chose an ordinary sword as his weapon while Qin Jin had chosen a spear. Both of their weapon was not mystic ranked and both belonged to the unranked weapons. But they still chose an ordinary weapons as it didn't really matter if their weapons are mystic or not. What matter is the Qi imbued to their weapons.

Both of them sat their selves in the middle of the audience hall. They watch as an old man appeared in the middle of the stage. The audience then quieted down as the old man gestured with his hand.

"Disciples of the Heaven Burning Sect we are here for the test of your courage and advancement of your level."

"The Yearly Competition is for you to test your progress and to pave your way to the top. Now who wins and who loses will both gained something. For the winners the chance to compete in the next stage, for the losers the contemplation of your techniques and a chance to further you understanding in battle."

"Both will gain and both will progress. Now remember the rules are as follows; No killing of your fellow disciples. No usage of god ranked mystic weapons. If a challenger is out of bounds then he loses. If a challenger surrender the opponent shall honorably accept."

"Let the battle of Flames begin!"

"Wooooh!"

As the elder announces that to the hall everyone cheers as they could feel their battles lust instigated and their blood pumping through their veins.

Ten huge battle arena then rises from the ground separating the audience sit to the arena. The audience sit rises from the ground to float in the air so they could overlook the fight from above. A thin layer of golden shield then activated to cover the ten arenas.

The disciples could hear sounds of announcement as elders of different halls arrived one after another. Their sit was in the very center overlooking everything in their sight.

"The Gilden Mists Section Master have arrived!"

Everyone was dumbfounded as they saw a middle aged looking man wearing a golden robed fluttering in the winds. His eyes were as sharp as lightning his brows were sword shaped displaying his valiant aura.

The battle arena seemed to boil more as many anticipated displaying their talents in front of the section master and maybe have a chance to become his disciple.

As the competition starts Qin Wei and Qin Jin settled as they watch with fascination. The battles seemed grand and thrilling as sword lights, mystic magics, formation lights flash in front of their eyes making the stage a mystical place. Even though they have strong wills but it can't change a fact that both of them is still a ten year old child. They easily get fascinated with things that shine beautifully.

They both snapped out of their trances when Qin Wei's number has been called.

"Plate 69 and 102 in arena 5!" The announcer yelled in a big voice.

Qin Jin gave Qin Wei a big pat in the back, encouraging his little brother to calm down and fight well. They are twins there is no need of words between them.

Qin Wei was pretty confident in his power but feel a little apprehensive when it comes to his battle experienced as the only sparring partner he have was his older brother. It can't be count as bountiful.

Qin Wei have an Ice Yin meridians and water essence his power lean to the side of countering hard with softness. Just by the Qi imbued in his sword he will be able to freeze anyone belonging to a level below him. His Ice Yin is a water burning with silver flame. It quietly lay in his central region emitting mists that would travel in his meridians and cells strengthening his body as well as his foundation. It was the result of cultivating the Celestial Ice Yin Emperor manual. Now that he have reach the late level of the foundation building in the Celestial Ice Yin Manual he can now imbued his silver Qi in his body to strengthen it, in every level that he broke through he can gain 20,000 jin of strength. Now he have 60,000 jin of strength enough to bore a hole in a mountain.

He headed toward the battle arena 5 and faced his opponent.

His opponent who goes by the name of Lan Yi is also surprised to found out that his enemy was a little child. He was already a 45 year old man and have only recently reached the high level god cultivation realm though in the divine realms he is still considered as a child but he never thought to really meet a child. And a good looking child at that.

In the stage 5 was a silly scene where a man and child was staring at each other even though the battle had already started. One was a cute little face brimming with battle intent the other was a man looking incredulous as he stared at the child who only reach his waist. It was a really silly scene.

A/N: This Quin is extremely gratified that my story have reach 10k reads. Who would have thought that this story that I started as a whim would have readers!?But Still Thank You for The Support and Love!
Here it goes my dear readers!! Love QuinNefertari!  😋😝😍