Chapter 4 -Surprise Little Buns

Qin luo's trekked down the mountain was uneventful nothing unusual happened. On the way down she picked fruits and killed a wild rabbit to fed her younger brothers.
When she reach the little house her brothers were still asleep so she took a knife out of her space and started skinning the rabbit after that she started a fire outside and put the rabbit meat into skewers to roast. She then squeezed the essence of a wild fruit for seasonings. 

While she busied herself with the food her younger brothers woke up with the smell of a delicious aroma of meat. 

💕-------------------------💕

Qin wei was the oldest by 10 minutes and Qin jin followed after.  Out of the two of them Qin wei was the most quiet and Qin jin the sweetest with his wide smile and dimples. Both child are cute and have the making of a handsome man in the future.

Both of them love to smile when their mother was alive. They believed that they were the most treasured yellow buns.  They have a kind and beautiful mother and a similar big sister who always look out for them.

But that all changed when their Sacred Awakening occurred at the age of 8 and found out that their potential was the lowest and they have a useless water veins.

What followed was their mothers death. Qin wei and Qin jin maybe young but they were smart. They know that their mother would never be able to hug them again.

Their big sister took over the role of a mother for them. Opposite to them their big sister was blessed and talented. She was always with them. And then their father took a new wife. The two of them thought that their new mother would cherish them.  Thus the two of them was confused when their big sister rushed them to her lover Qi Yetian asking for help.  They still remembered the words their big sis told her lover.

"Help me Yetian! My father and his new wife plan to extract my little brothers vein to nourish their new son! " Their big sis beg and cried in front of her lover in a heart breaking voice.

"It's fine Lou'er I will do something wait for me in the inn you currently are staying and we will bring your brothers out of the city. " Yetian calmly comforted their big sis.

Their big sis waited and when it was finally time for them to get out of the city they were ambushed by their step mothers subordinate who was tipped by none other than Yetian himself. Their big sis heart broken words still echoes in their ears as fresh as the wind.