Chapter 26 - Appease

"Hmmp!" Lin Xiao was not keen on hearing the grand elders insult toward his beloved. He pointed with his finger and in an instant the grand elder fell from the sky and is on his knees in front of Qin Luo. No one was able to react as they saw the elder fell like a twig with a single finger move. No one was able to feel the fluctuations of essences or the undulations of magic power. It was like it was the natural action that should happen and that it was inevitable.

The two buns in Qin Luo's embrace raise their little head as they have now perceive that their sister did not come alone. When they followed the voice and found the owner they were stunned to found an extremely handsome man with a domineering aura.

The two knows that it was an inappropriate time to ask a question so all they did was stared with intensity at the man. Lin Xiao smiled at the two and was amused when he revived an intense glare. Somehow the two got a premonition that this smiling man will stole their most precious person. They both felt a world shaking crisis and like all who got the instinct to guard their treasure they brandished their little claws as they sent the man a warning gaze. Though to Lin Xiao it was only a gaze full of gentle fire but not enough to burn.
He smirked at the two. As expected they are her little brothers alright. They can instinctively know that he is a competition for their sisters affection and favour.

Qin Luo could not see the threes little glaring competition. She was intent on punishing this organism that she found appalling.

"Hmmp! So you don't want to reincarnate and instead wishes to eternally perish."

"You unrespectful lass! How could you do this to an elder!?"

"Heh! Elder huh? Then you should bury your head to the ground if you want to compare your tiny existence with mine."

"You!" 😟 The grand elder was speechless as he heard the little girls word. No matter how he look at her she looks like a 17 year old little lass. Even if you are a supreme expert you can only maintain a youthful appearance of 20 year old.

Heh! To think that this organism would actually compare his puny time with hers. She's already a 2 grand Kalpas old. She's practically an old cougar who wanted to devour an innocent lamb called Lin Xiao. 😤

"Look at me old man! I don't have much free time you will confess your crime!" Qin Luo look at grand elders Chang Mi in the eyes. She was using a soul enchantment magic to force him to talk.

"Now, why do you want to capture my little brothers?"

"To extract their water essence to nourish my grand son." Everyone gasps with surprised at how the elder answered. They were also scared at how the girl easily hypnotise a Late High Level High God. Especially the section master of the Golden Mist peak. Though the girls attention is not on him now it will eventually fall into him. He was preparing to run away. He already flashed with high speed and in a single moment he was already a hundred meters away from his previous location. Everyone was aghast at how their section master run away without a single thought and abandon his brother in law.

"Please Section Master do not be in a hurry." Qin Luo said as she made a grasping motion with her hand and the grand elder was dragged back with speed that he stumbled when he was already on stage beside the kneeling Chang Mi.

"Girl don't be so conceited!" The section master couldn't take the shame and humiliation that he prepared to fight for his life. The section master rotated his essence as he prepared his supreme art.

"Wait!!!" A loud voice could be heard and all of the audience including Qin Luo and the others look at the direction where the voice come.

"Golden Section Master! Stay your hand!" They saw a middle age man with burning blue hair and sharp black eyes. Every elders in every peak and the other section masters who came as spectators were all astounded. The one who shouted was the Supreme Founder of the sect who is also a Godking on the verge of breakthrough to becoming a celestial. A heavy pressure pushed the crowd down and all the elders were forced to kneel. They were like a pile of potatoes with their butt in the air and head on the ground.

"Almighty one please calm your anger and let our sect off."

Everyone was surprised when they saw their Supreme Founder kneel in front of Qin Luo. The man didn't even dare to raise his head and look Qin Luo at the eyes.

"Hmmp...so not everyone in this little sect have pea brains. At least their is one who can understand their circumstances."

"Please Almighty one calm your anger. Tell this little me what you need to appease your anger and little me will do it."

"Heh your 'Almighty Grand Elder' have designs for my little brothers. I want this two's life then I will let your sect keep its existence."

"Nooo!! Supreme founder will you let this little b*tch prance around our sect like this!" The two was extremely afraid and angry. Their eyes were full of hostility and murder. If eyes could kill then Qin Luo would have been a mince meat right now.

"Shut Up! Do you want to drag the sect down with you. If you two have not been greedy beast then this would not have happen." The supreme founder was incensed at the two.

"You two are Elders of our sect. Now that the sect are facing a crisis then it is right to offer your lives for the safety of the sect. Now is the time to pay back what the sect have provided for you." The supreme founder announce and to the two elders it was a death sentenced.

"But supreme founder that girl was the one who provoked us first! In the first place she should have made herself known as the brats guardian then we would not be too stupid to proved her!" The section master complain with face as ashen as a ghost.

"It was your greed that brought you in this predicament! If not for your hungry heart you would not have to be in this situation." The supreme founder sigh. Even though he knows that the two have dark deeds but he keep an eye close and the other open. He let them be after all which sect doesn't have a shady part. As long as it wont affect the over all performance of the sect the supreme founder won't care. But now they offended somebody that they can't afford to. The supreme founder knows that he can't hit the stone with ban egg. So he must appease this girl or their sect would be a goner!