Chapter 10 - Injured Man

Qin luo was feeling somber when the two buns was not around. She was getting used to the sound of laughter and shouts of mischief ringing in their courtyard. The two buns would always find something to have fun with when they're not training. And she would watch them chase after some beast or play tag against each other. She was quiet as she watch the plain cabin and the resplendent lake shining with sparkles from sun light that was playing hide and seek with the tree leaves and the flowers that bloomed with the spring. Now that she was standing alone in midst of it all she seem to remember her lazy and lonely times alone in her little island with the silence of the void accompanying her. Her gaze swept past it all and she turned around to head to the cabin planning to sew more clothes for her buns as her past time.

Qin luo didn't even notice that it was already night. Now that the two buns are not around she didn't even need to eat or do anything at all. Qin luo look at the robes that she just finished sewing and released a small smile as she was satisfied with how it turn out. One of the robe is color black with golden threads embroidered as dragons in its sleeves and collar could be seen. She added a secret packet inside for the pouch that she plan to make. The other one was a white robe with silver threads design as a flying roc in its sleeve and collar. It also have the same secret packet. Once Qin luo finished checking for deformities she folded them and placed in the table.

She was about to stand up and prepare to get another bolt of cloth when the mountain suddenly went silent. It was a dreadful silence that could make ones heart palpate with fear. But for Qin luo it could only raised one of her slender eyebrows. Out of curiosity she spread her divine sense around the mountain and found that the source of the beasts unease was a fainted man.

The man was releasing black threads of misty smoke and the earthen part where his body was lying was rotting and turning to ash. Qin luo probed a little farther and was astonished to found out that the man was a step away to becoming a supreme being like her. But the mans path was different from her.

Qin luo chose to become a supreme being of life and manage to reach it, she become the second expert except her father to create life on their own. But the man was definitely a demon cultivator. An ancient one.

There are two paths of cultivation for reaching the top of power. One is following the mysteries of life and the universe. The other which she have only heard from her father is a Realm Lord. A realm lord is a being standing on par with a cosmos creator, though they cant create life but they have absolute fighting capabilities that could wreak havoc and destruction to a whole cosmos if angered.  She only heard that there isn't one even after a hundred grand kalpas since the beginning of the creation of the first life form which is her foster father. But now she found one. Though the man has not reach the level of a realm lord yet but he is only a step behind and she was sure that he would reach it given enough time.

Her father told her that if she found one to never instigate its anger as destruction is the very definition of a realm lord. Qin luo released a small sigh and reluctantly open her divine eye to see the essence of the man. If its tainted then she would just left it there and never bother it again. But if its pure then she wouldn't mind nursing it.  Her eyes scan the man from head to toe and a glint of surprise pass her eyes. The man was a pure cabbage! 
Everyone if you're confused then let me enlightened you. After Qin luo's past failure of romance she would feel disgusted of any men with impure essence. In this world where a man can have three wives and four concubines, a mans essence would always be tainted by their partner and having too many taint means you've bedded countless women or men.
Qin luo was repulsed as the man she once love deceive her and told her that he was pure if not for her cultivating the divine fates eyes she would still be a fool believing that she was the only one.
But this is really rare, much more rarer than a qilins feather. This man is definitely a millions old its quiet baffling why this one is still a virgin. Though Qin luo cant say much as she a 2 grand kalpas old is already a sage when it comes to romance. They say that when you become a 50 years old virgin  then you could become a sage. Then Qin luo is a great sage amongst sages.

Qin luo decided to descend to get a closer look and with that thought she directly teleported herself in the place where the man was. The place reek of death but once Qin luo appeared every steps she took brought back life and the greeneries started growing again with astonishing speed.

Qin luo looks once more to the man and can say that he's so beautiful. A calamitous beauty. His sword shape eyebrows and high bridge nose with pale pink lips that is formed in grimace and his pale white skin as tender as tofu complement each other to create a creature so handsome. His long black hair was strewn about he's shoulders. His long eyelashes was fanned in his cheek. Though he's body is covered with a black robe and he looks thin and slender outside Qin luo could feel that he have some muscles. If not for Qin luo seeing countless beautiful creatures she would have fallen out of grace right there right now.

After mulling about for an hour Qin Luo decided to help the unknown man just to sow good karma after all she have nothing to do now that her buns have left. She levitated the man and directly teleported inside her cabin. She placed the man in Qin Wei's bed and took out some healing pills and directly crushed them into ashes and put it into a cup of water.

Qin luo hesitated in touching the man and she felt conflicted but her sympathy won and she hold the mans shoulder and placed the cup in his lips. Coaxing it open she poured the contents in his mouth carefully so that he won't choke. Once finished she hurriedly placed the man back and watch as the medicine started reacting. Once sure that the mans breathing have become steadied she finally let out a breath of relief.
She pulled a chair by the window and took out some books to read.
And thus her wait started... not noticing the man have already awaken when she place him back to bed.