Chapter 24 - Wrath

Qin Jin watched with vigilance as the 10 guards slowly inches to corner them. Qin Wei held on to his sword as his small hands couldn't stop shivering. He might have a strong will for a child but he have not experience the pressure of an adults scheming mind.

Qin Jin turned to face his little brother who have gone pale white in fright. He have always shielded him from the dirtiness and cruelness of the Adult world and their big sister have always been by their side to shelter them, like a big tree who shelter them from the rain and winds. But now they must stand strong. A show of weakness will be their disadvantage.

Qin Jin slowly prepared his spear. His intent as clear as day. They must go though him if they want his little brother.

The crown watch with pity and sympathy as they saw the two children shielded each others back.

"Capture them!" The grand elder shouted. He was irritated when he saw some disciples look at him with disdain and a hint of sneers and mockery.

Many knew why he wanted the twins but even though they know they would not get themselves involved. This is the realm where devouring the weak is as common as the stars. Though the Grand Elders means was despicable no one have the guts to argue back.

The Guards unsheathed their swords and forcefully strode forward. Their swords was lit with a heavy blaze of golden flames. They slash with preciseness towards the twins, enough to injure but not to kill. Qin Jin position his spear and with a single slash he unleashed his mastery of the poetic technique Hundred Flame Dragons Dance. One of the 9 Supreme techniques of the Fiery Yang Heavenly Emperor Manual.

4 guards was slashed from their left shoulder to their stomachs. They released groans of agony as they clutch their wounds that was blazing with blood red fire, slowly seeping into their bones and damaging their meridians. Qin Jin have reach the poetic mastery of the first technique of the Fiery Yang Heavenly Manual. His mastery was enough to slaughter tens of High Gods. But his opponents have 2 Mid Level High Gods and he was only able to injure 4.

"Arggh.."

Qin Jin was pierced by the fifth attacker in his shoulder. Blood red blood was sprouting like a beautiful flower, extremely contrasting with his white robes.

"Big brother!"

Qin Wei cried as he shielded Qin Jin with his body. Qin Jin was crutching his shoulder as he endured with great difficulty the pain that he experience. He didn't released a single voice as he clamp his teeth. His eyes scanning with hatred at the guards and finally his gaze landed into the grand elder.

"Brother..." Qin Wei cried as he hugged his brother. His voice shook and one moment big tear drops have already fallen from his eyes.

"Uwahhhh...wu..wu..wu.." 😭😭😭

They heard as Qin Wei broke down as he cried with all his hearth. This is the first time he have seen his big brother injured thus his first reaction was to cry.

"Big Sister...wu..wu..wu..Big sister.."😭😭😭

They watched as the little child cry while hugging his older twin. Crying with all his might towards their big sister that the crowd didn't know of.

"Big sister...wu.." 😭😭😭

Qin Wei no longer cared as he cried. His soft spot has always been his family. No matter how strong willed he is once he saw his important family injured his first thought was to shout for his big sister. Big sister will make everything okay. Big sister will make the pain go away. As long as Big sister is here then all trouble will disappear.

Hmmp! cry all you want no one will care. The grand elder thought as he signaled the guard who have paused to hurry and captured the twins. The guards sigh and prepared to hold the twins when...

"Little buns..."

They saw a pair of people suddenly appeared out of thin air. The man was tall and incredibly handsome with his long black hair and sharp silver eyes. The girl was a calamitous beauty that could ruin anyone who chance upon her visage. She have long black hair reaching the floor and a pair of black eyes that was flashing with violet lightning as her emotions fluctuate with intensity. The girl knelt as she hugged the two childrens.

"Big sis!" Both Qin Jin and Qin Wei finally released their worries as they jumped into Qin Luo's open arms.

Qin Luo saw that the two have experience a lot.

"Jin'er!?...blood...so much blood." 😱 Qin Luo was startled and filled with pain as she saw her little brothers shoulder which was stabbed and gushing with blood.

"Who dares!? Who dares!?" Qin Luo could feel her emotions tilted with unbalanced. Her calm demeanor vanished and was replaced with extreme rage. Her beautiful face was wrapped with anger. But it didn't diminish her beauty but enhance it greatly. Her gaze scanned the crowds of elders and disciples who have gone silent with surprised.

A strong pressure then descended from the sky. The world seem to pause as it waited with baited breath. The ones who greatly felt it was the Elders who is in the Late High Level High God. They could feel their souls shiver and their magic gone berserk. The crowd watch with trepidation and fear as they saw the skies crack with lighting and the essence of the world disturb. Everything seems to have gone wrapped.

Everyone gulps and could feel that death was already beside them.

A/N: haizz! this Quin greets everyone! 👼💃