Author's Explanation and Apology

As you might have guessed from the title, this is my long overdue explanation and apology regarding the lack of updates of this book.
First of all, I am very thankful and happy for the loyal readers who keep on messaging me for more updates; yes! I do read your messages, I'm just too embarrassed to reply since I don't have any chapters that I could magically churn out🥴 sorry for that🙇‍♀️ and also for those who keep on commenting about how they are anticipating the continuition of the story no matter how cringey and embarrassing the scenes are 🤦, Thank you very much! Really Really thankful.

But unfortunately, I won't be updating or continuing this book anytime soon. During this 3 years of hiatus ( which I actually want to announce, and keep on postponing since I still want to continue the story) I've been facing a lot of challenges in real life and I was having difficulty in adjusting to the changes, and trust me I almost went nuts, if not for my desire to stand strong to save myself, I won't be here now posting this.

I will not share the difficulties that I experienced and still experiencing now, since we all have our own troubles and problems, I will not add any negativity to your life. Though I do want to continue writing but my mindset from the time that I wrote this to the me that is currently a wreck, I don't have the confidence to write the story without my ugly emotions trailing in my words. I intended this book to be a good feel book, where villains get punished and good people live good lives. And I want it to stay that way.

I'm sorry everyone. Thank you for the support and criticism. Thank you for the loyalty. Thank you for everything.
But for now. My heart and soul need some healing for a very very long time. And I need to stand strong alone this time, as do any of us.

Love lots, QuinNefertari