Chapter 16 - Heaven Burning School

When Qin Jin and Qin Wei opened their eyes the first thing they saw were towering mountains. Seven towering mountain's that seem to reach to the heavens. They saw many people flying in swords and some in big ships and small luxury boats. Many divine beasts were also blotting the skies, in their back were men and women with heroic valor. The skies were flashing with colorful colors. Both of them thought them to be light mirages but they found out that those colors were flashing with burning heat. Seven different fires were mixed together in the skies. They also found out that even though there were many flying divides in the sky they never fly near the burning sky.

"This is the reason why our school is called Heaven Burning School. This pocket dimension is a sealed space treasure that carried seven different flames. Those flames up in the sky are called  flame lords, they governed over the seven sins that every cultivator would face when they ascend to the divine realm. Beyond that sky exist the Inner Sanctuary where young lords of different mountain peaks further their cultivation. " Elder fang explained to them.

Elder fang saw amazement in the reflection of the twins eyes. Elder fang herded them toward the registration pavilion.

"As this dimension is a sealed space with the size of a single minor world. There are also many demi gods residing in. We have Seven major cities spread throughout and in the center is the main Heaven Burning School. "

As they step inside the pavilion they sense many auras with cultivation levels nearing godkings.

Elder fang led the twins in the inner pavillion and as they pass by the corridor the twins could see massive stone sculptures of many people with swords, bows, knives and some with beasts at their feet.

"This is the heroic corridor. Those stone sculptures were sculpted from the hardest adamantine stone with the inspiration of heroic figures who've made great contributions for the school. We placed the registration office here so that the new disciples would be able to see their seniors and be inspired that they too could be somebody as long as they have perseverance, luck and a little bit of talent. "

"A little bit of talent? " Qin Jin asked doubtfully. Why would talent only be needed to be little? Talents is the major factor needed in cultivation. Then perseverance and luck comes next.

"Hahaha! Of course there are those with talents that have reach the peak of the divine realm but to ascend to the celestial realm..  talent is the least important! Perseverance is the most important! The will to remain unmoved from the river of time!  Many cultivators with talents that could make the heaven envy have always emerge from our divine realm!  but where are they now?!  Many of them have been buried by the burden of time and no longer made progress. To be a god is to have a strong will to resist the visage of time! Thus our school treasures kids with strong perseverance more than we treasure talent."

Both Qin Jin and Qin Wei could feel their blood rushing and boiling making them taut like a bow ready to be released. They clenched their little fist and had a look of excitement for the challenges and new adventures that awaits them.

Elder fang look at the two and know that he succeeded in inflaming their souls. He nodded with satisfaction. To young people what they needed the most is an adventurous spirit, a will to be a hero among their generations. And Elder fang knew that this two would climb high, he is certain of it.

The three headed toward the reception disk with an old behind it.

"Oh! Elder fang how are you?" The elder with white long beard and hair greeted them with a smile. He even look benevolent with his eyes shining with solemn light.

"Hohoho! Elder Jing I brought with me two new talents they come from the great mountain region, the hidden fragrance city."

Elder fang pushed the two children in front of the Old Elder Jing.

The old elder stared at them for a few minutes. But to the twin those few minutes felt like an eternity. They felt suffocated and dizzy. They could feel that their souls were feeling sluggish as if its decaying from the insides.

The twin recovered their wits almost at the same time. They snap out of the illusion that Elder Jing casted. Although their little backs are still ramrod straight their hearts couldn't help but quiver with fear. Their backs were soaking wet and small droplets of sweat have bedded in their foreheads. They look at Elder Jing as if they are looking at an ancient primordial monster.

Old man Jing watched the twins with satisfaction. Elder Jing felt extremely please. He found out that the two have formidable will and resolve.
But even though he was please he also felt fear, cold chilling fear, though his pride won't let him show it in his face.

Elder Jing found out that the twins have a Will Imprint or a dragon residing in their soul space. Earlier when he tested the two he first probe their meridians, essence, dantian and finally their soul space. But when he ventures in the twos soul space he met a formidable power. Elder jing felt like an ant being observed by a being much more higher than him in the food chain.

Though 'it' was only observing his actions  elder jin immediately withdraw his probing divine sense in case that mysterious being misunderstand his intentions. Elder Jing now know that this twins is not a typical talented genius. These two have someone watching over them and that someone is not something that their school will be able to afford to offend. Elder Jing decided to tell this news to the Supreme founder. They must not touch or offend this two or who know what would their schools outcome if they angered the twins protector.

Elder Jing watched The elder Fang led the two distressed children away. They might have been afraid of him now. Elder Jing could only sigh at that. He might have gone full force in the last minute but he had no choice if held back he might have already be retarded now. That force could have easily poke his divine sense and he would be a goner.
Elder Jing then hold his identity token and sent a message to the supreme founder. Detailing all that he have found out and warning everyone to be careful and cautious of their actions regarding the twins.
Elder Jing then look at where the twins have been and the with turn and a swish of his sleeves he vanishes in the wind, his destination only he knows.

LoveLots QuinNefertari <3