Chapter 20 - Qin Luo's Anger

The two of them was relaxing by the window of their cabin. Lin Xiao was relaxing by and watching as his little woman let her self feel at home in his embrace. She was reading a book regarding the cultivation of orchids. Her head was leaning in his chest as his hand was hugging her from behind. He could smell her soft natural fragrance totally unlike the women at court with their powdered faces and oil perfumes that stings the nose. Qin Luo was as natural as she could get. She have no make up or perfume but her body still emits a soft fragrance. And that fragrance for Lin Xiao was pleasing and relaxing.

The scene was of peace and quiet. The sun rays was spilling through the gaps of the orchid flowers by the window, creating a special ambiance in the room.

The two have been getting closer as they no longer felt awkward and stiff. Their relationship was slow but it was steady. They would discover something new and feel happy for knowing another thing about their beloved.

For example Lin Xiao have an intense problem of cleanliness. He doesn't like unfamiliar ' people ' touching him. Though the treatment doesn't extend to furry and small animals as he love to pet and cuddle with them, though its only for animals who have low intelligence.

Qin Luo found out about it when she took him to stroll around the Hidden Fragrance City. She just felt a strong surge of dislike flow through their bond when a girl unintentionally bump into him. Both of them were wearing masks as their faces could cause lot of unnecessary trouble.

Lin Xiao also found out that Qin Luo had a sweet tooth. She like to eat pastries of all kind and sweet candied fruit. When they were strolling around the city they have already scoured, may it be big or small Cady shops in the city.
She doesn't have an interest in jewelry and clothing but have an addiction to sweets and books. Lin Xiao found this trait endearing and he couldn't help but want to spoil her.

He bought a lot of sweets and books and took them to his dimensional space in case that she would want to eat something again or have an urge to read during their leisure time. It could also earn him points and be rewarded with her sweet smile that has been frequently appearing since they bonded. She no longer have the same stoic face when she was talking to him, though she was still the same to others, but because she's like that, that Lin Xiao love her more.

They were in their own thoughts but they could feel the content feeling of being at each others arm. The feeling of having countless years of being alone in the sea of loneliness just to find a worn out harbor who've seen the passing of time but still a sturdy harbor that they could return to.

Lin Xiao was looking at the scenery of the lake when he suddenly felt an intense anger radiating in Qin Luo.

"Luo'er what's wrong?" Lin Xiao asked worriedly as he look at the woman who now portrayed an intense anger in her beautiful face.

"How dare they!, how dare they!" Qin Luo repeatedly mumbled as she clenched her little hands crumpling the book she was holding.

"Luo'er what's wrong? Tell me and I will remove whatever irk your anger." Lin Xiao gently shake the girl out of her trance.

Qin Luo look at her man and tried to restrain her anger. Calmly taking a long breath Qin Luo stood and Lin Xiao followed.

"Lin Xiao let's go get my little brothers."

"Our little brothers? Did someone do something to them?"

Qin Luo was touched by Lin Xiao as he accepted her brothers as his own. Looking at Qin Luo relieved smile. Lin Xiao know what she was thinking.

"As you are mine now then they are too. I will protect them as I would to our future childrens."

Qin Luo blushed at his declaration. But she still smile as she know that Lin Xiao was true to his word.

"Okay, come." The two of them step to the void while holding hands and Qin Luo explained to Lin Xiao the cause of her anger.

The twins was officially inducted as new disciples of Heaven Burning School and under Elder Fangs protection no one dare to do something to them. No one bullied or play pranks at the twins.
It was during the yearly competition that was taking place yesterday that a grand elder of the disciplinary hall found out about the two having water essence. That elder become greedy and gathered other elders of the disciplinary hall to convince the sect master that the twins essence is wasted as people born of water essence will never become an expert so its better to extract their essence and give it to a much more talented disciple as it would benefit their sect more. It was much better than wasting resources on wastes. And that talented disciple was the grand elders grand child.

Elder fang at that time was away as he was collecting the necessary supplies for the cultivation of the Primordial Yin Yang Veins. The sect master though knows that the twins are talented he doesn't know what Elder Jing reported to the supreme founder. So the sect master was in a dilemma of who to take sides to. Though the twins have heaven defying talents but they have no backing but the elder of the disciplinary hall have connection to the empire.

With much consideration the Sect master agreed to the the Disciplinary halls grand elder request. Not knowing that he just signed his death sentence.

A disaster befell in their sect without anyone knowing anything that if this matter is not handled rightly the behemoth Heaven Burning School will be wipe out of existence, literally.

A/N: If you have questions and in need of clarification then just comment it and I will answer the questions together with my next update. BTW sorry for the extremely late update. School matters keep popping up! Love QuinNefertari <3