Chapter 14 - Entrance Exam

After Qin luo made her decision. Her heart settled down not knowing that the man eating inside her house will not be easy to get rid off.

When Qin luo was busy arranging her thoughts,  Qin Jin and Qin Wei have already arrived at the entrance of the Burning Heaven School.

"Brother is this it? " Qin Wei asked in a ridiculous almost non believing voice.

"This should be the place. Look the plaque say its the Burning Heaven school. " Qin Jin answered with a bit of hesitation.

The two of them stared at the desolated entrance gate. The entrance reek of ancientness and seem to be in need of repair.

"No wonder they said that it would accept any students. " Qin Wei stated as he notice how poor this school is.

"Brother what should we do? Should we head to the other schools? " Qin Wei added as he asked the older twin.

"No need. Qin Wei you should know that both of our meridians and essences are water based, we would only be jeered and turn away by other schools. Here is better, beside Big sister only said that we needed experience. Why can't this school give us what we needed." Qin Jin explained to his younger twin. Qin Wei nodded as he agreed.

Both of them headed inside and find that there seem to be very few students. They asked a passing student to the location of the entrance examination. The student seemed to have a look of pity and sympathy as he answered their question. Both of them ignored the look and head in the practice arena. They saw about a hundred students lining up. They saw that in the center of the arena a big jade stone was placed. It's usage was for examining  the essence, meridian,  talent and cultivation level.

Qin wei and Qin jin lined up behind the hundred people.

"Hey do you two also have useless meridians? " a fatty in front of them asked with a voice tinge with mischief and friendliness.

"I'm Jiang Cheng. I have water based meridians and earth essence. I am deem trash of my family. " the fatty said with pride and upright posture. His small eyes full of mirth.

Both Qin jin and Qin wei have a face full of ridiculousness as this is the first time someone proclaim being a trash with pride.

"Hahaha! " Look at your faces! Is this the first time someone said something like that to you? " The fatty laugh hunching over trembling along. Qin Wei recovered fast and released a small laugh of joy of his own.

"Hello! I am Qin Wei and this is my twin brother Qin Jin. " Qin wei the ever friendly said as he gestured to the already recovered from shock Qin jin.

"Jiang Cheng are all who enrolled here are those with no talent and future? " Qin Jin asked with seriousness totally unlike his age.

"Yup! That's what I've heard. I mean they have so few students and look at that examiner. He look so weak he might faltered with a gentle breeze."

Both of them look at the old man Jiang cheng was pointing at. They saw an old man with no assistant whatsoever testing the students and would proclaim in a low voice if they pass or not.

"Fail. "

"Fail. "

"Fail. "

"Fail. "

The old man proclaim in a solemn voice as he examined the kids. Qin Jin was shocked to discover that already half of the hundred have failed. Many kids have already voiced their concern about why they failed. But the old man didn't bat an eye and still continued with the examination.

"Hey old man!! Why did my young master failed!? " A servant of a kid with luxurious clothing exclaim and complained with a furious expression as he eyed the old man with a vicious glare. The old man didn't bat an eye and still continue with the exam. Now 60 have failed.

"Hey are you listening to me!! Fuck!" The servant cursed as he felt humiliated for being ignored.

"My young master is the child of the 5th elder of the Zhang clan! The city Lord is his uncle! How dare you not let him pass! " The servant said with confidence that his words would frighten the old mam but to his astonishment the old man still didn't pay him attention.

"Fuck!! Are you listening?? "

The servant turn red as bulging veins appeared in his forehead. With eyes red with wildness. The man sprung with strength and throw a punch in the old mans back. The young master of the servant eyed the old man with disdain. This is the first time that he have ever suffer a humiliation. This school should be thankful that he Zhang Shuang have chosen this dilapidated school.

With satisfaction Zhang Shuang watch as his servant charge at the old man.  Just imagining the face of the old man as he beg for mercy made zhang shuang feel joy.

Bang!

But the expected didn't happen. The old man who seemed weak a moment ago suddenly burst with strength. With a single swish of his sleeve the servant was thrown away and embedded in the courtyard wall. Coughing up blood the servant look at the old man with fear.

"The Burning Heaven School have no associations with the zhang clan but we have an agreement with the city lord only. " the old man said with voice full of vigor totally unlike his feeble voice during examination.

"Students who want to enter may take the test but their is no back door in my burning heaven school!"

The people surrounding the stage find it difficult to breath as the old mans pressure came to their shoulder with a momentum of a falling mountain.

To their shock the old man was a High level High God!!

Qin wei and Qin jin both look into each others eyes and they could see the astonishment in the other. 

"It seems like this school is not what it seems to be.. " Qin Jin whispered to his younger twin with a hard to cover excitement.

"Yes brother.. Its just like what big sis said. 'Do not judge a book with its cover' There is more to this school than meets the eye. " Qin wei too could feel his blood rush.

"Plate number 99! " the old man said as he look at Qin Jin.

Qin jin look at his twin and the other nodded to him showing his encouragement. Qin Jin nodded back.

Qin Jin took steady steps toward the stage. He look at the old man and his lips released a small smile.

A/N: Here's a bonus Chappy!! Happy Reading! 😘😘😘😘