Chapter 7 -Two Years

Its been two years and Qin luo and the two little buns already got used to their new home.

At first Qin wei and Qin jin still can't believe that they have a new nice place that keeps the winter away and delicious food with soft comfy bed to sleep in. But with time they accepted the fact that they no longer have to hunger and sleep in crude hay bed. Now they have a nice home with their sister and they can even cultivate.

At first the two little buns thought that their own talent which is basically the worst in the divine realm as they had a purely inborn water element as their divine essence to always be weak but their sister said that water was never weak as one of the main 4 elements its strong. Its just that many thought that its weak because girls were the majority to be born with this element and they tend to be used as a furnace or dao companions of strong cultivators.

The cultivators who have a girl with a pure water essence as their partner in bed will benefit strongly and they would find their strength increasing as their partners weaken. Well its basically robbing a girl with water element of their cultivation and making it their own.

The males born with water element were commonly known as trash as they train slowly because the males tended to be strong in yang energy which is unsuited to the water element that is strong with yin energy.

That's why the two brothers thought that they would never be able to cultivate and even if they did they would only have slow progress and be stuck somewhere in the middle.

But their sister said that it would be okay and that they would become strong as long as they have the will and the perseverance to continue.

Their sister then gave them two cultivation books. 

Qin Wei received a manual named "Celestial Ice Yin Emperor Manual"
= this cultivation manual start with demigod up to God king level. Their big sis said that it suited Qin wei as he have inborn yin energy in his divine channel and it would help him cultivate faster.

Though unknown to Qin wei and Qin jin that Qin luo customized their cultivation method as ordinary methods would be useless to them as their divine channel is a little bit different.  The others might think that their divine veins is useless but Qin Luo know better the two buns veins are one of the rarest as they are born a twin with complete balance of yin and yang. So Qin luo only needed to customized and personalized their cultivation method that suited them best. Then they would be able to trample any god or celestials under their feet.

Qin jin receives a manual called "Fiery Yang Heavenly Emperor manual"
=it suited Qin Jin as he have strong water yang energy and this manual could help him soar in the nine heavens unhindered.

Now the two buns have been training for almost two years and they have already reach the Low level High god level and they have already surpassed most of their peers after all they are still 10 years old. The two buns have been baffled why their cultivation have been improving so fast that it was scary. Unknown to them Qin luo have been slowly modifying their natural talent in every breakthrough they have so that in every level they can have a smooth cultivation.

The two buns have been confused at first but slowly accepted it as they have seen many strange events in this two years they were with their sister. 

Once they saw their sister conjured two sleek black horses with marks of lightning all over it's bodies. And she told them that they would be their mounts she even joked that every heroes need a dashing horse. Its a little embarrassing as even till now their two little legs still cant comfortably ride the two war horses. So their sister then conjured a carriage that looks a normal peasant carriage if not for its extremely luxurious inside. She even masked the two horses as two ordinary mules. Though the two horses was quiet indignant of their fate but they have no choice as their mistress have ordered them so.

Then there was the extravagant gift for their birthdays. In their 9th year their sister gave them two earpiece that was identical to each other she said that with this earpiece they could feel the location of one another. Its pretty convenient as they don't have to be lost when they are apart they can find each other pretty fast they can even send sos signal their big sister. 

Then in their 10th year she gave them rings with a vast amount of space in it.  It looks so ordinary outside that you would only see it as silver rings with no worth. A plain band with a thousand meter in cube of space. Inside their were many medicine and spiritual stones that could be used as money and aid in cultivation.
It was the first time they thought that getting used to things are scary. Now they wont even blink even if their sister pulled a star out of nothing.

Qin luo never gave them things that have no use.  As she never planned for them to be cowards under her wings.  To nurture a roc you have to let it fly on its own. She just waited until they are ready then she would usher them to the world outside and let them experience hardship to grow stronger and to hone their mettle.

Qin luo look outside the window of their house and she saw them sitting in the flat rock in the middle of the lake cultivating in hardest. Qin luo was glad that they were working in their hardest and never complained no matter how tiring and boring cultivation is.

"Little Jin,  Little Wei its lunch time come inside and we should eat!  You guys have a big day tomorrow."

Qin luo called and she saw the two buns faces lit up with smiles and hurriedly jump from the rock to the edge of the lake. They then toddled their way to the house racing with each other on their way.

"Big sis! "Big sis! "

Their soft calls have always make her heart feel warm. The two arrived and hurriedly gave their sis a quick hug before scuttling their way to the dining  table releasing laughter's as they sat and waited for their big sis to take a sit. The image of them eagerly waiting with their faces crinkled with smiles and innocent familial love shone in their eyes were forever imprinted in her heart as one of her treasured memories.