Chapter 1 - Two Worlds

U.A. High, class 1A, is assigned to another expedition in towards becoming a hero.

OCQ (Organization of Curing Quirks) is assigned to another expedition in towards getting their privilege pass.

The combination of these two groups of students could be the next saver of the world.

Class 1A P.O.V

"Listen up, class." The homeroom teacher of class 1A, also known as Aizawa-sensei, spoke up to get his class's attention as they all halted their individual conversations.

"Today we'll be traveling up ahead U.A. High and going to the nearby Hospital which most of you have already seen when arriving at U.A." Aizawa spoke in his usual tedious tone.

"Why are we going to that Hospital? We have one at school." Kirishima spoke out.

"I was about to get to that. That Hospital isn't just any ordinary hospital. It also has a secret facility made for students that have a hard time controlling their quirks to put it simply. There's only one classroom in the entire hospital that is made for the students that have succeeded in passing examinations and trials in using their quirks, and proving to become a citizen of Japan."

"So when you say that they aren't able to control their quirks, what do you mean, Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka politely asked.

"They're mentally and physically disabled. So..that basically means that they could potentially kill a person without having control over their body and mind." Aizawa explains and the class gasps and whispers among each other.

"These people are young and in need of teaching." Aizawa continues. "They can learn if their mind and body are up for the job. That is why they have separated the people that aren't, and the people that are to one single class. Unfortunately, there are only 10 students that have been able to figure a way out of this hell that they're living in."

"And we are going to meet them because we are going to learn how their mind and body work for someone that has been through such traumatic experience??" Iida asks.

"Not exactly. We're going to learn about how their teaching is different to ours. And also enter a team expedition into where you'll be paired up and tracking down villains with them." Aizawa finishes and the entire class starts experimenting excitement for this following trip.

"You'll get to know more information about what's going to happen when we get there. Now hurry up and start moving. The bus isn't going to wait any longer." Aizawa orders and the entire class began instantly moving out with their bags and everything to go on this trip.

OCQ P.O.V

"Alright, you bunch of good-for-nothings. I don't think I have to explain myself anymore, right?" The homeroom teacher of the only class in the OCQ, Ivy, speaks but there was no response from her students. Just cold glares and frowned eyebrows and lips.

"You do as you're told and your participation will depend on how many privilege points you get so..no mucking anything up! Or you'll regret it."

"Yeah, yeah. We get it already you stupid hag." One of the students spoke out.

"What did you call me, dragon breath?!?!"

"Blue Flame, if you keep talking like that towards Ivy-sensei then you know she will decrease your points." Another student speaks.

"Pft, she doesn't have the guts too or she'll get fired." Blue Flame speaks up again.

"You really are the worst student I've ever taught in my entire life of teaching. How did you even make it up to this point??!" Ivy yells.

Blue Flame shrugs before saying, "Beats me. I'm just too good for you to let out."

A thick, large strain of veins, pops out of her forehead. "I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT—" She was cut off by an interruption from one of the guards outside.

"Miss, Ivy. They're here."

Ivy sighs before cooling herself down. "Bring them in."

One by one, the students from U.A. High, class 1A started entering the small, sealed up classroom.

While attempting to make a friendly first impression, all of the class 1A instead received cold, dark glares from the students of the OCQ.