Fate Apocrypha: A Second Ruler

Start from the beginning

"Ex......"

Saber twitched and turned his full attention to the TV. Even the other servants it peaked their interest. They saw as a sword formed in her hand from thin air and began to glow gold. Saber stood up but, unable to believe what he is witnessing, same with the others

"CALIBER!!!!"

From their, the camera went white and a few seconds later, it showed a demolished wall and the girl sweat dropping. It then changed to an interview with the girl.

"Miss Hayori, what are your plans after you graduate now that you are a Master Magi?!" A male reporter asked.
The girl now known as Miss Hayori smiles and lightly tapped on the microphone.
"Even if I am a Master Magi, I still wish to continue my Magic studies in college in Hopes of becoming a Professional Doctor Mage. My specialty is healing Magic and Medicine." Hayori said.
"Miss Hayori, have you decided what College you will enroll to?" Another reporter asked.
"For College, I plan to study abroad. In Ireland and Hoping to become a student of the Irish Association." Hayori said.
"We also heard you are a necromancer?" Another reporter said.
Hayori faced palms but smiles.
"I'm half necromancer. I had to take the classes as part of my career." Hayori slightly grimace.
"Any lovers?" A female reporter cooed.
The crowed went Ooooooohhhh~
"No. Not interested in the moment." Hayori spoke with blank tone.

"Kill joy!"

"Shut it Luvia!"

Berserker turned off the TV and the room was silent.
"Ne.....that.....attack she did.....it's..." Rider said.
"There's no doubt about it Noble Phantasm..." Saber said.

- back to Funuka's home -

I sat on the rail of the balcony eating some chips as I looked up to the sky. I just took a shower a few minutes ago and decided my room needed some fresh air. I went back inside and left my window open for air to come in. O changed to my blue dress pajamas and climbed onto my bed. It's strange, but....I wonder if it's possible for me to summon a servant. Of course, not as part of the war, but, as company. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- Dream -

I stood in the middle of a chess board, next a girl. The shadows covered her face and she looked at me confused. I blinked and stared at my hands. Gold bracelets on them and I wore a white gown. To my right, 7 people, but color red. And to my left, 7 more but color black. What was going on....?

"Rulers."

A sexless voice spoke and I flinched.

"Watch the war and maintain balance on both sides. Ruler, Jeanne D Arc, and Ruler -------- you both will watch over the servants of ....."

- End of Dream -

My eyes snapped opens and I shot awake from my bed. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I refuse to believe it. I can't be.....
I can't.......I was nightmare, that's all. Just a dream....
I open my mini fridge, and serve myself some water, and gulped it down. Crap, I gulped it down to fast and now my stomach is hurting.
God, if you exist or Grand Caster Solomon, may that dream have just be a dream.

- 1 Month Later -

"WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

We all yelled as we through our graduation caps in the air and thank god I found mine after I threw it. I jumped in the air and my parents tackled me in a hug, congratulating me that I graduated highschool. Of course, they only know it's a normal highschool and not Magic.
"My little girl is all grown up. So, to Ireland now?" My mother giggled and I grin.