Fate Apocrypha: A Second Ruler

Zacznij od początku

"OOOOHOHOHOHO!! If it isn't Berserker girl?! Did you get in trouble again for blowing but the building again? OOOOOOHOHOHOHO!!!"

I instantly groan and close my locker. What the hell am I...Rin Tohsaka?!
"Hello Luvia.....how nice to see you see you again...." I said tiredly.
The Luvia of this world is a bitch......
I haven't seen Shirou or Rin, so I'm defiantly not it the Fate Stay night world. And not Fate Kaleid.......
Then with one?! Argh!!!
"Not today Luvia......I need to rest. I used mana so I need a break. If you're looking for some nose job, for to the hospital." I said and began to walk away.
Her eye twitched and she stopped me.
"That move you did, It's similar to a saber class. Where did you learn it?" She asked.
What the hell was I suppose to say? I come from another world where all this was an anime and I know everyone's history and abilities?!
"A movie." I bluntly said.
"What's it called?" She said.
I inwardly smirked and decided to mess with her. I wonder if THAT exist in this world?
"It's called, Boku no Pico." I said with a smile.
"I see. Thank you." And she left.

As she walked away, I quietly cackled and hoped for her demise. A few hours later, I got home and went to my room. Graduation is near by, and I can finally relax. I flopped down on my bed and decided to sleep. I need a break.

- ????? -

"WHAT?!" A young man with white hair, black priest clothing and a marking on his right hand shot up as the servers of "Red" looked him nervously.
"Up till now, we thought it was an illusion but.....another Ruler has been summon by the Holy Grail." Assassin said as she tried to calm his master down.
The necromancer took a puff of his cigarette and looked over to Saber. Saber just shurged her shoulders.
"If another Ruler had been summon, does that mean the grail is asking for another to keep watch of the war, or is one Ruler for our side and the one for the other?" Rider said.
"From what we were to figure out, this one had no knowledge of the Holy Grail War, and is just a normal high school girl. Unfortunately, her name and everything else we couldn't get at all. Not even her location. " Lancer growled.
Saber walked up to her master with an excited look.
"This one sounds interesting! Master, can we catch her?!" Saber plead.
Assassin's master sighed but closed his eyes to think.

"We will wait one month. Then, from there......we will make our move. We can't let the black affiliation get their hands on her."

- ???? -

Caster opened his eyes as he stood up and walked towards the window.
"So another Ruler had been summon then.....I wonder how things will play out?" He muttered to himself as he turned.
"So another has been summon? All the others sensed it and it seems Ruler also." A man with wavy black hair with two side bangs and his hair in a ponytail, spoke as he walked in.
He wore a white uniform.
"This isn't normal. The Grail should have only summon 1 Ruler. Not two. Even I do not know what is going on." Caster said.

In a different area, Rider of "Black" giggled as he was humming happily to a tune. All the servants of "Black", minus Caster and Assassin, were gather together to speak of what they felt.
"So does this Ruler make them our enemy, ally, or neutral?" Saber said.
Archer stayed silent and concentrated, in hoping to feel the presence again.
"This one isn't normal. They are.....how do I explain...their mana...isn't normal." Archer said as he opened his eyes and sighs.
Berserker grunted and moved her attention to the TV. It was the news from the special channels for all Magic associations. The news Lady was announcing the graduation ceremony for a school that would take place in a month, and perhaps gushing her twin sons were graduating. But what caught her attention was the pictures that were shown of the newest Master Magi of the school.
"She's pretty cute! I would love to talk to her one day!" Rider said.
They then changed to video footage of the girl in action. They were impressed by her but Rider began panicking when he saw the Golem getting too close to her. But....