FGO:Caster Gilgamesh X Reader: Treasure

Start from the beginning

So that means he isn't King yet. You smile and hand him a piece. He looked at you shocked. You know his story, people would flock him and say he is the perfect King. You don't see him that way. He hesitantly took the piece and sat down next to you. You began to eat and smile at the sweet taste. Gilgamesh chuckled and took a bite. A grin spread across his face and began to eat. You smile and took out your mini note book and wrote in it. You showed it to him.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

He smiles and nodded.
"I see you are educated. Are you noble?" He said and you shook your head.
"Alright. Are you mute then?" He asked.

No. I just choose not to talk.

His eyebrow twitched at that.
"Okay then. I am Gilgamesh, future King of this Empire! What is your name peasant?" He said proudly, thinking that you would bow.
Nope. Your eye twitched this time. You took a bite of your watermelon, and spit the seeds at him like a machine gun.
"Cut it out!" He yells and put his hands up to block them.
You stopped and shoved your book in front of his face.

I HATE people who look down on others. Especially ones that call others PEASANTS!

He looks you shocked and stared at you. You puffed your cheeks and began to walk away from him.
"Hey wait! What's your name?!" Gilgamesh said as he ran after you.
Luckily, you seen enough Fate in order to figure out how use runes. You quickly wrote wall in the air and made a wall appear and blocked him out. You grin in proudness and began to leave.
As for Gilgamesh, he sighs but amazed by what you did. He presumes you might be a Magi which quickly made him more interested in you. He smirked. He'll get you talk and to tell him your name.

From that day forward, you ran into Gilgamesh every now and then. His younger self is polite and kind compare to his older self but he can still be a jerk. No matter what he did, he couldn't get you to talk or say your name to him. Hell, not even tickling.
So, 6 months have passed and he still hasn't gotten you to speak or to tell him your name. You will make him earn it.

One day...

"Here." He took your hands and placed a Iris necklace on them.
It was made of white diamonds. You blinked and stared at him. A small blush formed on his face and he looked away, but he began to panic when he saw you crying. You couldn't contain your emotions because no one has ever given you something so nice. You hugged him and whispered...

"Arigato Gilgamesh...."

His eyes widened but a kind smile came on his lips and hugged you back. He lightly kisses you on your forehead and you look up to him and gave him a peck on the cheeks. Now that turned him beat red and steam came from his face. You giggled and motion him to bend down. He looked at you confuse but he did it anyway. You placed a purple jewel tear drop chain on his head. You took out a mirror and showed him.
"It's amazing, thank you!" Gilgamesh grins.
You smile and wave goodbye. Gilgamesh chuckled and began to walk back to the palace when....

BOOOM!!

He quickly turned back and ran toward the explosion. An enemy empire has chosen to attack and he ran frantically everywhere searching for you. He destroyed the enemies that would get in his way. As he kept searching for you.....

A Woman dresses in gold, red eyes and brown hair in two pig tails, walked through the inferno and saw you unconscious near a wall.