That damn teddy bear.

..

ADDI'S POV

Mike ends the call and I am feeling a bit hurt by the rush he had and just left without even saying goodbye to me. I wonder if Vic was there and he tried being too manly to even be nice to me and needed to act like a douche. I jump from from thought to thought about this and I start to feel restless as I look at the time.

10:50 pm

I text Juile hoping she is awake and she finally replies 8 minutes after.

"What's up?" She replies and I want to tell her everything but I know it wouldn't be best over text message.

"I'm not sure where I stand with everything right now." I send her a text, not about Mike but about us. Ever since the day I seen her having that conversation with Hailey. Shit just hasn't been the same. I feel horrible without my best friend and I only hope to mend that.

"What do you mean?" She ask and I feel my stomach empty. I really hope she doesn't try to play the card she has no idea what I'm talking about.

"With us. We haven't really been close... and I kinda feel like I know the reason why." I decide to go blunt with her because after everything I have been through, I am no longer scared of outcomes. 

"Mmm... Okay. I guess it wasn't hard." She sends and I'm glad we are on the same page here but it doesn't stop the slight pain in my chest knowing she knows. 

Why couldn't she have told me then?

"Can you care to explain?" I wait for the message that I have been wanting for months and seems like an eternity before she replies.

"Meet me tomorrow at Butler Park, around 6." She says and I want to puke at the wait.

"Okay." I simply reply.

Everything is turning in my stomach and I feel sick knowing I have to wait till tomorrow to find out. My heart is ready to leap out of my chest and I want to run away from all of this but I know I need to face this.

I look at my text messages hoping for something from Mike but nothing. I look at the clock and it reads 11:20. 

I turn my phone off, and set it on my night stand. I need to gather my thoughts together and need to focus on Juile and I's relationship. Whatever in the hell is happening with Mike and him being shady can wait.

..

MIKE'S POV

It's now the next day and almost 5 pm, I have sent Addison numerous of text saying she needs to text me and let me know she is safe and fine. She hasn't replied to not one of them and I'm starting to think the worst. She didn't even reply after the picture I sent her of my little corny concoction. I think about the worst of everything and I feel pissed by the second. 

I grab my phone and send her another text message which sounds a bit rude but right now I'm not giving one single fuck. This is why I hate the distance between us, I can't never know what in the hell is happening. I scroll through my whole phone and try to see if there is any way I can get ahold of this stubborn ass girl I love.

I wish I had Juile's number but I don't. I really need to get all of her friends numbers and even maybe someone who she doesn't really associate with just so I can have them check up on her without her really knowing. I laugh to myself thinking about how crazy I sound but right now I simply don't care.

Love makes you do crazy shit.

I run across a name in my phone and I know this will be a long shot but it's my only choice.

"Have you heard from Addison?" I send the text and walk around my room pacing.

"No, I haven't personally." I read the message and I feel my anger about to boil over.

"And what the hell is that suppose to mean?" I send back and wait for her shit reply.

"I mean, not direct. I will be soon though." My heart sinks at her words and I have no idea what they mean but I hope it's not what I think.

"Listen, Hailey. I need to know what is wrong with her. If you fuck anything up, I will have Vic cut off all ties with you." I threaten her and don't regret none of it, Addison means more to me than that shit.

"I'm not doing anything wrong here. I'm trying to keep this away from your girlfriend or whatever the hell she is. Don't act like you have any say in what Vic does, if it wasn't for me... You guys wouldn't be shit." I want to cuss this bitch out and make Vic take her out of everything we know. I am fumming on the inside and it takes me a bit to calm down before I can reply to her.

1 new message.

"Shit." I say under my breath and read the words.

"I have to go. I'm going to meet up with her now. :)" Her text message cuts into my heart and I am seeing nothing but red.

"FUCK!" I yell and bang my fist against the wall. 

If she says anything, I will fucking ruin her.

..

ADDI'S POV

It's 5:30 pm and everything inside me is burning with anticipation. I am nervous as to what Juile has to say to me. I'm walking down the road staring mindlessly and thinking about all of the possiblities what could happen and go wrong. I have faith in Juile that all of this is seeming bigger to me than what it actually is. I hope that everything is just getting to me and that I'm being crazy and over thinking stuff.

When I arrive at the park, I notice Juile is at the table but not facing me, where we always sat when we just wanted to get away and talk about stuff. She's speaking to a female and I figure it's someone who was here and was sitting at our table so Juile is making small talk to them.

I keep my head down feeling awkward, as I get closer to the other side of the bench. My heart is racing at everything she might say and how I feel. I can feel as if my head and heart is about to explode with all my nervousness.

When I finally look up, I smile at Juile.

But then it suddenly fades as I noticed the person sitting next to her.

It's no stranger

"Hey, Addison."

She gives me the fakest smile I have ever seen.

"Hello, Hailey."