Eight.

Feeling the blood rush to my face, I had to sit down before I fell to the ground and have to hear Juile talk about it till the day I died. Most importantly I had to sit down because for some reason, I felt all weird inside, and I couldn't tell if it was bad or good. The guy, I'm guessing, Mike, wants to talk to me? He actually texted me, and I can't seem to wrap my brain around this. I'm not the most perfect girl or even in the slightest and I don't usually get guys like most girls. 

"He actually texted me, Juile." I say with a smile creeping onto my face.

"He texted me!" I say a bit louder and with a big cheeky grin but then slowly fades away...

"What the hell do I do now?" I say outloud to Juile, but mostly speaking to myself.

..

From the time I recieved Mike's message, till now I have been texting hom constantly and grabbing as much info as I possibly can. Juile insisted on staying to "help" me out, just incase I needed it but from the looks of things I honestly didn't need her and I was actually embarrassed to say the least from talking to someone so new, and being all jittery with every message I recieve and send out.

So far, I have gotten to know him quite a bit. We started off with our names, and his happened to be Michael Christopher Fuentes. I found trouble pronouncing his last night and I giggled each time I re-read it and tried to say it over and over. I wasn't getting the hang of it and thats where it lead to the next conversation. He told me he was Mexican and took all the racist jokes in with pride and humor.

"...Oh wow. What are Mexican's favorite sports?." I texted him back and throwing fits into laughter.

"Soccer, I believe." He texted back and I couldn't but laugh even harder till the point I was having trouble breathing and tears were in my eyes. I look down at my phone and reply,

"Are you sure it isn't cross country?" 

..

Two weeks later

School has gotten way better than it was and I'm so happy to finally be getting Tyler out of my head and moving on with my life. He hasn't crossed my mind for about maybe 5 times in the past 2 and a half weeks and I can see the life coming back into my face, and everyone around me is starting to notice to. Espically Juile, she has bugged me since the night she was over and Mike texted me. She wants to know our every conversation and know whats gonna happen between us. I keep pushing her off the subject because as much as I want to know to, Mike lives in San Diego, California while I live in a small town in Texas. 

Every single day, Mike and I have been texting and getting to know each other more and more. It's almost like hes becoming a part of my life and I'm scared to admit that. Even though it's only been two weeks, I have a feeling him and I are going to be really good friends down the line later on in life. He has made me laugh until I am crying tears, and till I've had my mom come into my room to make sure I wasn't dying of all of the unusual noises I make while laughing so hard. We haven't really connected onto a personal level and I'm really curious to know more about his past, family, friends, and just know him as much as I can. I can't push it though since we just met, so I'll let him come to me once he's ready to let me in.