Love at first sight

Beam P.O.V

It's new stage of ,my life. After graduating from high school now it time for me to enter university. I don't have any idea what course to study. I ask suggestion from my parents and they told me to follow my interest but I really don't know where is my interest. Finally, I choose to be doctor not because I found my interest on it but it's due to my best friend Pha and Kit. 

The first day of the semester it self I'm late. Probably quite late.. I try to reach Pha and Kit but they are not answering my calls. Seems they would be in the gathering made by seniors. OMG... Why this campus is so big and where is the medical faculty while searching for sign boards... Ouch,   I heard a noise of someone screaming... Shit' I cursed my self for hitting someone... The day cannot be worst than this... late and now hurting someone. 

I stop the car intermediately and get down to see the condition of that person. Are you okay? I ask him worriedly... shall we go to clinic if got any hurt... I'm so sorry. I just talk continuously and get closer to him. He got up... then I got the chance to look at his face. He is looking good... damn good. I can't stop myself staring at him no matter how hard I tried. He stand straight and said. I'm fine don't worry. I felt guilty and asked sorry again but he reply with a smile which make my heart to beat harder.  Shit, what happening to me I never felt like this before. His smile making me melt. Beam behave yourself my mind keep on repeating. 

I'm Sorry again I'm looking for sign board of medical faculty. That's why didn't realize your presence. He reply, I'm okay.. medical faculty is next to engineering faculty. You can find it though the map they given you in the entrance office. "" Beam you cannot be more stupid than this I cursed myself"" Since, I'm in hurry I said good bye and left the place.

After reaching the medical faculty, i could see the familiar face approaching me with a glare. " You, idiot can't be on time for the first day itself' Kit shouted. Pha as usual standing saying nothing but my mind keep on thinking of the guy I met before. Fuck, I didn't even asked his name but the moment with him is short but I felt something new and I like it...