"Well, I'm proud of you two. The second I was introduced I knew you were gonna get together." I said with a bright smile.
"Me too, you two have been together for 14 years!" Chris overreacted.
"And many more to come." I said looking over at him.
"Next time we'll see you two, you'll both married men!" Chris smiled back at me.
"And thanks for picking us to be your grooms men!" I said.
"I'm very happy we made that much of an impact on your lives."

"Bye guys!" I waved at the camera and Chris popped out of frame. I turned off the camera. Chris and I were both wearing white suits, and the grooms maids were wearing white dresses. They figured if neither of them were wearing white someone might as well.

"You ready?" I asked Chris.
"Yeah, I'm a little nervous, and I'm not even the groom!" Chris laughed.
"I wonder if Dan is freaking out." I thought out loud.
"I would be." He said.

We had about fifteen minutes before the wedding started and I was going crazy from excitement.

I heard chatter and Louise and Cat came in behind us. I handed off the camera to them.

*Louises point of view*

"Hey everyone!" I said excitedly, I was already tearing up and the wedding hasn't even started yet.
"Hi guys! Louise are you already crying?" Cat asked me.
"Ugh yeah, it's Dan and Phil. They are like my little babies!" I exclaimed, Cat laughed.
"What are you going to do when the actual wedding starts?" She asked me smiling.
"Cry." I stated, we both laughed again
"I can not wait for the vows, they're both such creative people. I feel like they'll be amazing."
"Oh yeah." I said wiping away tears.

"These are happy tears I promise! I'm happy for you two!" I said smiling.
"Me too! You guys are already great together and now you'll just be more perfect. And also I hope you guys finally get that dog." Cat said.
"Yes please." I laughed. "You guys are going to do fine." I started to tear up again.

"Bye!" Cat said and we turned off the camera.
"I can't wait for this." I said happily.
"Me neither."
"Hey!" We heard Connor say behind us.
"Your turn." I said handing him the camera.

*Connors point of view*

I took the camera from Louise and held it up.
"What is up everybody?" I said with a smile.
"Hey!" Tyler waved at the camera from behind me.
"Where are we Tyler?" I asked him with a suggestive smile.
"We are at Dan and Phil's wedding!" He clapped his hands. "Oh I love weddings!" He said happily.
"Me too, I already know I'm gonna start crying." I laughed.
"Oh honey, I brought tissues. I'll be right there crying with you." Tyler laughed too.

"Did you know that when I first met Dan and Phil I thought they were married." I said kind of blushing.
"Did you really?!" Tyler asked eyes wide
"Yeah, they just seemed like it. They were both so giggly and they would have two minute arguments about the stupidest stuff." I laughed.
"Like what?" He asked.
"They were arguing about the sound barrier and how to pronounce library." We both started laughing.
"Makes sense."

"You two are perfect for each other, I even thought that you got married years ago." I said with a smile.
"And now you actually are, or at least gonna be." Tyler also smiled.
"Goodbye! And see you soon!" I said with a smile and turned off the camera.

I handed the camera to Anthony and Caspar who were both walking up.

*Caspars point of view*

"Hey guys!" Anthony and I said.
"So we are at Dan and Phil's wedding!" I said excitedly.
"My clone is getting married!" Anthony said, we both laughed.
"I'm so happy for you two! I've been waiting for this for so long!" I said happily.
"Oh my gosh me too. Once I got introduced I literally imagined them getting married in my head."
"Did you really?" I asked surprised.

"No, but you two are going to be great together." Anthony said, I laughed.
"Oh definitely, I've been shipping you the second you turned on the camera together."
"Ok bye guys!" I said and turned off the camera.

Then Dan came into the room, everyone cheered and the smile on his face got bigger. His mom was on his right.
"Thanks Caspar!" He smiled.

*Dans point of view*

"I'm back! And this time I'm with my mum!" My mum and I had our arms hooked, she was going to walk me down the aisle.
"Hi! Is this a live stream?" She asked me, I laughed a little.
"No, definitely not. It's just a video." I said.
"Why not live stream the wedding?" She asked confused.
"Just in case we need to edit stuff out, like this conversation." She hit me lightly.

"Are you nervous? I know I was." She said with a smile.
"No, I'm marrying the love of my life. I have no reason to be nervous." I said blushing a little, she nodded.

Then, the grooms men and grooms maids started to walk down the aisle.
"Well, its started. I'll talk to you guys later! I'm going to go get married! Bye!" I had a bright smile on my face and turned off my camera. I set it on a table in the small room and watched everyone walk off.

We've rehearsed it plenty of times, but now it was real. After Caspar and Anthony stepped out I heard the traditional music start to play. It was time for me to walk out.

I took my steps forward into the ceremony area. Everyone was stood up, looking at me with bright smiles and tears in their eyes. I looked through the crowd and saw all my friends, Phils mum and dad, even my little brother. Then I looked at the podium.

I started to tear up the second I saw him. His jet black hair, his bright blue eyes that also had tears in them. We were making eyes contact and we both started to giggle. I got to the end of the aisle and faced my mom.
"I love you." She kissed me on the cheek and walked to the seats, she had tears in her eyes too.

I walked up the steps and held hands with the man I was about to marry.