I like you

(At the dorm rooftop)

No One POV
"It's strange that I barely even know you, and yet, it feels like I've known you for a really long time.. I didn't know that suddenly you came into my life and stole my heart"

"Honestly, I want to confess to you that I really like you Mina-ya.. since the first time we met. You stole my heart and I'm happy that person is you"

Mina then turned to her, smiling. She took off the headphone.

"What did you say?" Mina asked

"Ah it's nothing" Chaeyoung replied back after releasing a sigh.

"Besides if I did tell you about what really is on my mind.." she trailed off as she glimpsed down at her Converse, avoiding Mina's gaze.

"Chaeyoung-ah..I.." Mina trailed off.

Chaeyoung turned to Mina. Mina then put the headphone on Chaeyoung and smirking.

Honestly, Mina didn't play any song at all.

"Damn it. You heard m-" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"After all, I do like you too" Chaeyoung's eyes widened when Mina told her that.

"You what?" she questioned Mina, raising her eyebrows

"You gotta be kidding me. Did I hear it wrong? You like me..? Jjinjja?" she asked again taking off the headphone.

She was very happy yet she couldn't believe it.

"Umm..yes" Mina nodded and she was smiling widely showing her gummy smile. Chaeyoung was blushing.

Mina probably noticed that Chaeyoung was already blushing.

Mina suddenly cupped Chaeyoung's face, making her nervous. Chaeyoung's heart was beating faster as Mina getting closer.

"Do you really don't remember anything about last night?" Mina asked

"Oh? last night..?" Chaeyoung shook her head

"Do you want me to make you remember?" Mina smirked.

"Oh?" Chaeyoung was flustered.

3

2

1

Mina gave Chaeyoung a peck on her lips, Chaeyoung's face turning red even more.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung said with her confused look

"Tell me when you remember something" Mina chuckled

Chaeyoung scratched her head trying to recall, she touched her lips. Mina just laughing at Chaeyoung.

"Did we kiss last night..?" Chaeyoung mumbled

"Let's go inside. It's getting late already" Mina said as she stood up, giving Chaeyoung a teasing look.

She could've just told Chaeyoung but she chose not to tell her, weirdo.

A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Michaeng) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें