Jealousy

No One POV
The taxi finally reached the girl and Sana. The girl put Sana inside the taxi.

"Agassi.. where's your address?" the girl asked Sana but Sana was laughing and saying that she didn't know her house.

The girl contemplating about something and finally she decided to bring her home. The girl got into the same taxi.

"Ahjussi. Just go to our dorm please. Thank you..." the girl told the driver the address.

As they reached the Nabongss dorm, the girl brought Sana to the vacant room and let Sana slept there for the whole night.

"What am I doing?" the girl let out a sigh but at the same time she was glad that she managed to help a helpless girl and brought her home.

Few hours later, Mina, Jeongmo and Jitzu couple went to the dorm after Jeongyeon's race and slept in not knowing that Sana was sleeping at the vacant room not too far from their rooms.

(The next morning, at Nabongss dorm)

Sana woke up with her head felt so heavy due to too much of drinking alcohol. She opened her eyes, she was startled to see a girl was staring at her creepily.

"You startled me..." her heart jumped a little.

"Btw who are you?" Sana asked as she touched her head trying to recall what was happening.

"And..where am I?" Sana looked so confused.

"I'm the lady owner of this dorm. Thank god that you woke up already. Just wanna tell you that I'm here to ask for the rent from you" said the girl, none other than Nayeon.

"What?" Sana asked frowning.

"You should be thankful that I was the one who brought you here or else I don't know where you'd be at this time" Nayeon chuckled.

"You're pretty by the way" Sana ignored what Nayeon was saying and saying that instead. She's Sanake as always.

"Yeah I know that. Call me pretty and nasty" Nayeon replied flipping her hair.

"Okay. Now pay me" Nayeon gestured.

"Woah you even treat a stranger like this? so petty" Sana then took her wallet and paid for the unintentional stay at the dorm. Little did she know that it was actually the dorm where Mina was living at.

"I told you I can be so nasty. Deal with that and yeah thanks for the payment. You can have your breakfast now" Nayeon answered as she took the money from Sana.

"Are you single?" Sana took the chance to ask that question.

"Who? me? nah I'm not single. Sorry" Nayeon said and then she walked out the room not even interested to ask Sana's name or whatnot.

Sana then took her phone out from her bag and she was surprised to see it was already 10 am. She got up from the bed, fixing her messy hair and walked outside the room.

"Eh? isn't this Mina's dorm?" Sana mumbled to herself as she looked around.

Although she was a bit familiar with the dorm structure, she was still unsure. Walking to the kitchen, she found a girl with a short blonde hair was busy cooking something.