It's always been you

Mina POV
"Give me a chance" I said, sincerely. I deserve a second chance.

She didn't say anything, she just stood there with her lips slightly parted.

No response from her.

"Why ar-" I looked at her again. I noticed that her eyes were closed and her face turned pale and slowly she collapsed into my arms.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!"

Chaeyoung was burning. She caught a fever. She must've stayed in the rain for too long.

I hurriedly carried her to her room and put her to bed. I took wet towel and put it on her forehead.

Her face was too pale. I went to the kitchen to get some medicine and water.

"Don't leave me.." Chaeyoung muttered in her sleep and she was still sweating.

I sighed just by looking at the sight of her like that. It broke my heart.

"I won't leave you. I'm sorry for making you like this.." I said, stroking Chaeyoung's hair.

As I stood up, I could felt a hand holding my wrist. Chaeyoung stopped me from going out.

"Don't go.." she said in a low voice, she was still burning so I decided to take care of her all night.

I sat on her bed beside her. I can't help myself but looking at her. Looking at someone sleep might be a little creepy but here I am looking at her sleeping. She insisted to hold my hand while she sleeps to make sure that I can't go away. Of course I wouldn't let go that hand too. I held her hand tightly.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. I don't want to break up with you so don't let me go" I whispered and then I kissed her on the forehead.

As I was getting sleepy, I finally fell asleep.

(The next morning)

Chaeyoung POV
I opened my eyes slowly, removing the towel from my forehead.

I looked up and saw Mina was sleeping on the side of my hed and I was holding her hand.

Just by looking at her I felt hurt and happy at the same time. I really love her, only god knows how much I love her since the first time I met her.

To be honest when she asked me not to go and leave her, I bit my lips to prevent myself from bursting out in tears.

But maybe I was in the rain for too long that I was burning and my vision started to get blurry that I ended up fainting.

Whose fault was that? it's your fault Mina-ya, why are you making me like this? We just had a nice start. If I know loving you will hurt me, I would rather hoped that we never met in the first place.

I looked at Mina again, staring at her for a while, letting a few tears escape my eyes as I looked at her.

I didn't know what to do. There were so many things inside my head. 

I was wondering, should I stay? Should I just break up with her? Should I give her a chance? To the point I didn't know if I should trust my brain, heart or instincts at that moment.