Caught

(At Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
"Tzuyu~what are you doing?"Jihyo entered Tzuyu's room.

"Revision. We have a test in a few days but I'm so sleepy" Tzuyu replied, forcing her eyes to stay awake.

Jihyo then noticed there were few empty cups on the table.

"You drank a lot of coffee and your eyes won't awake?" Jihyo chuckled.

"Exactly.." Tzuyu said, pouted.

"What are you revising btw? let me help you" Jihyo then took the books from Tzuyu. Jihyo helped Tzuyu with her revision.

Few minutes later, Jihyo heard there was a loud growling sound coming from Tzuyu's stomach. Jihyo chuckled.

"Let's go to the kitchen" Jihyo dragged Tzuyu to the kitchen and cooked some ramyeon.

"Gomawo.." Tzuyu said when Jihyo was done cooking.

"Don't give me that face, now eat because your stomach is screaming"

"Arasseo..eat with me then" Tzuyu smiled.

*Few hours later*

After midnight, Jeongyeon sneaked out since she had a race. Momo at that time, she couldn't sleep thinking about the texts she saw earlier from Jeongyeon's phone.

Momo felt restless so she walked out her room and went to Jeongyeon's room but as expected Jeongyeon wasn't in her room.

"Shit! where is she?" Momo cursed under her breath. Momo decided to wake Jihyo up. She needed some help from Jihyo.

She went to Jihyo's room and knocked the door. Jihyo opened up the door.

"Wae? why are you knocking at this hour?" Jihyo asked, groaning and she was still half asleep. She looked at the clock, it was already 12.30 am.

"Yahh Jihyo-ya can you help me" Momo said.

"Help you with what?" Jihyo asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Can you track Jeongyeon's location for me.." Momo said in a serious tone. Jihyo looked at Momo with a confused look.

For those who forgot, Jihyo is actually good at hacking. Jeongyeon already knew about it and she's supposedly should remember that but yeah she might have forgotten about it.

"Jeongyeon? is she not in her roo-"

"Hurry" Momo sounded even more serious, it was so unlike her.

"Arasseo arasseo..come in" Jihyo asked Momo to come in to her room. Jihyo took out her hacking equipment - laptop and what not.

Mina and Chaeyoung also came out from their room because of the noise.

"Why are you girls so loud?" Chaeyoung and Mina groaned.

"May I know the reason why you wanna trace her location?" Jihyo turned to Momo while she switched on her tracking device and started typing Jeongyeon's phone number.