I miss you

Chaeyoung POV
As I listened to Jay Park's '좋아' song on repeat, I suddenly remembered that my grandma asked me to buy some groceries. I stood up and as I was about to get back my bike I heard my phone vibrated.

"Chaeng~ wake up it's 11" it was a text from Yeri.

"Talk to me"

"You sleep like a bear"

The rest of the messages were like that..argh Yeri but I still smiled looking at the texts, you know that feeling when someone actually cared for you even though you don't have any feelings to them. Just the feeling of being loved.

I'm sorry Yeri-ya that I had to use you. Oh yeah I didn't forget to reply her texts though.

I stood up and walked back to my bike then I decided to grab a healthy smoothie on my way to go for groceries shopping. As I arrived at the groceries shop, I was thinking what things that I should get. Damn it! I'm that person when I don't write thing that I need I tend to forget it.

What did grandma asked me to buy? hmm I tried to recall as I took a cart and walked to every section. Sugar? Salt? Oh yeah suddenly I wanted to bake some cupcakes again because last time I made, it was not baked perfectly. My grandma should've just taught me. Sighed.

My phone then rang and it was a call from Dahyun unnie.

"Unnie~" I answered.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm good. I'm groceries shopping now. So what's up unnie?"

"Just asking"

"I know you're up to something"

"Just nothing. I miss you. So your unnie is missing you" I laughed hearing her said that she missed me.

"Aww I miss you too unnie..that's so sweet of you. You should come and visit us here"

"I will..probably nextweek"

"So do you have anything to say again?" I asked

"Nothing"

"Okay then..bye unnie. I'm hanging up" I chuckled

"Bye ugly" Dahyun unnie ended the call and I immediately choose other song to listen to while shopping and then I put my phone back inside my pocket. At that time, I was listening to a song by Teentop - 긴 생머리 그녀 (A girl with a long hair/Miss Right). I smiled humming to the song and just strolled around taking that I need to buy randomly and also my grandma's.

Hmmm to bake some cupcakes I need to buy some flour so I was getting on the flour and baking section, I looked around to see where was the flour... ah! as I finally saw it I smiled and walked to see the flour was on the top of the shelf.

I tried to reach it but damn my height..argh one of the struggles of being short. I looked for something to step on.

I tried to reach it again and I got the corner of the package. I tried to pull it and catch it. I pulled it slowly until someone reached it for me. She pulled it and took it down for me.

"Thank-" I looked up to thank the person but instead of thanking her, I looked at her with my surprised look.. and not to forget, she's the girl that I've been longing for. The girl with the long hair. Yes, Myoui Mina.

Mina, she's the girl with long straight hair. I keep thinking about her even with my eyes closed. Why do I miss her so much? What do I do? What do I do now? She got me crazy.