Shaking Heart

하.니.뿐 💜

(At Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
Jeongyeon was watching TV at the living room while Momo was busy searching for food in the kitchen, she felt hungry as always.

Momo's phone then got some text messages and Jeongyeon saw the name of the sender.

"Momoring~ Mina's texting you" Jeongyeon said to Momo. Momo hurriedly went to get her phone and read the text from Mina. After reading Mina's text, she decided to call Mina.

"Where are you?" Momo asked in her worried tone. Jeongyeon then looked at Momo with her questioning eyes.

"Me? Hangang Bridge" Mina said. To Momo, Mina sounded like she was really out of mind.

"YAHH WHY ARE YOU AT THE HANGANG BRIDGE?" Momo yelled.

"I just wanna take some fresh air" Mina said.

"Wait for us! don't you dare to do anything crazy. You got that?"

Then it was silence, pretty much Mina's voice became unclear as if she was doing something. Momo became worried.

"Mina-ya????"

"I guess this is my karma Momo-ya" Mina said to Momo.

Silence came in again..

"Mina-ya?!!" this time Momo really sensed something was off.

"Yah Jeongyeon-ah. Let's go to Hangang Bridge now!!" Momo instructed.

She hurriedly told Jeongyeon panicked and Jeongyeon nodded right away without any further questions asked.

The two immediately took their jackets and went out to Jeongyeon's car. On their way to the car, Momo tried to explain everything to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon gasped.

"I just hope she won't do anything crazy" Momo let out a sigh.

(At the same time, at Yeouido Park)

After Chaeyoung and Yeri were playing in-line skating, the two went to the night market nearby to fill their hunger.

"Wanna try those?" Yeri asked pointing at a stall selling lobster plate.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" Chaeyoung nodded.

So both of them went to the stall...

"Can we have one lobster plate?" Yeri said to the owner of the food stall.

"Just one?" the owner asked back.

"Yes. But please give us a lot as it's for two people" Yeri said to the owner smiling.

"Let's walk this way.." Chaeyoung said after they got their food.

"It looks very delicious" Yeri said sniffing the food.

The two went to find some bench around the park to sit at and started to dig in their food. They shared the food, Yeri took a bite first and then followed by Chaeyoung.