Let's stop taking detours Part 2

Chaeyoung POV
"You wanna know my answer?" I said looking at Mina.

"Yeah. Of course" Mina nodded.

"OR" I chuckled.

Well yeah I just wanna tease her a bit. It was fun to tease her really.

"Goshhhhh!! be serious Son Chaeyoung!" I saw Mina rolled her eyes. She was so cute.

"What do you think is my answer?" I said. Of course my answer would be a yes, I put aside my pride to tell her that I really want her so bad but at the same time I've to be careful too. It's not that I don't trust her.. it just feels weird to go back like the old times.

"Yahh. Just tell me already" Mina said glaring at me. She was like shooting lasers through her eyes.

"Please.. give me your answer already" this time Mina begged, giving me her puppy eyes look. How can I not melted with that?

I nodded.

"REALLY?" she asked and again I nodded.

"You're really giving me a chance Chaeyoung?" she asked again.

"Yes. Why? should I take it back?"

"No no no. I'm just too happy" she said, couldn't hide her gummy smile.

Well.. I might gave her a chance but like I said before I'm still careful about everything. So I'm going to start giving her about 60 - 70% of my heart and of course I'm not gonna give the rest too fast.

"You should know that I want you to be my girlfriend. Not other girls" Mina said sipping her beer.

"Yeah me too" I said.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Look.. I really missed you. You should know that I thought of you from time to time. I always miss you. So if you miss me too, don't hide it anymore and tell me. Confess to me and let's love as much as we can"

"You sure you're not playing around?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm just playing around? this time I'll be serious with you. In fact I'm serious with you. You're doubting me?"

"Of course I'm doubting you. You cheated on me so yeah I'm not that kind of girl that you can play with. I ain't a barbie doll that you can easily control"

"I said I'll change for you. How many times do I have to convince you? you can ask people around me how I really change and I change because of you. I'm here trying to prove you that I've change"

"You knew that I've been hurt before.. that's why I kept doubting you and I guess I can't help with that"

"I will never hurt you. I like you a lot more than you know it. You make me crazy until I can't sleep wondering if you're feeling the same way like I do. That's how crazy I am. I'm trying to be patience because you told me so" Mina said in a serious tone. Hmm I was taken aback by her statement

"I'm serious about you. I've told you I've never want something this greedy before. I really want you and I'm serious about it" she said and I swore I was speechless. Trust me she is that serious.